Is China Prepping For 11/24?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

Global outages for Facebook, Instagram, et alia. Are China blackhats practicing for November election?

Oh, by the way, I must have hit th Big Time, my own social site, daystalkers.us has been out for a few hours now, too. I, as adminstrator, cannot login. I can login to my other social site, daystalkers.com...hmmmmm.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have been having more of the cyber attacks, whether from china or somewhere else, for the last couple of months, it seems like. There was just another of those Chinese spy balloons going across the United States, as well as one spotted in or near Alaska last week. There are probably other things that we just have not seen or been told about.

The fires at meat and poultry farms are ramping up again, several in just the last few days have been burned down, killing all of the animals and destroying the buildings.
    Plus the fire in Texas appears to have been started with something, and not a natural fire. Even Biden commented on the houses that survived “because they had the right roof”, referring to the Maui fires, most likely. Thousands of acres were burned, and cattle killed, so the Texas beef industry has almost been wiped out by this fire.

3. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Maybe that’s why you can’t get to your site.

I expect it to be all the banks one of these days.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

Indeed. babe Ruth said, "It ain't braggin if you can do it." Well, it isn't a conspiracy theory if the same things, or things closely related, keep happening.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

It is way more than just facebook that is down today . Wondering if this is somehow related to the Super Tuesday voting today ? Some peopl are also reporting that their internet is down as well.
    Anyway, Twitter seems to be the main one that is not having problems today, and here is a lost of the outages so far.

Facebook
    Instagram
    Google Play
    Facebook Messenger
    YouTube
    Google
    WhatsApp
    Gmail
    ️ Google Maps
    Teams
    TikTok
    Snapchat

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

My Gmail is working fine, and so are Youtube and Google. Of course all of those are Google.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It's way too much to imagine that these types of things (including as well the several train derailments of late) are all natural. That would include the sudden fires on the West coast. It appears that someone(s) is trying to threaten our food sources and to damage our country.

8. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My internet, internet mail, phone, you tube, and everything else seems to working fine. No issues.

9. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Okay. YouTube, no problems. But Facebook was having issues for a while this morning. Apparently fixed now.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Some or most of the big tech folks are expecting hacks by "state actors", so when it happens, most of the time it gets resolved quickly. The one that is still out as far as I know is the medical billing and prescription verification system. From what I have read, it is having to be reconstructed from scratch to prevent more patient data from being released. Financial systems will be big targets as will the utilities infrastructure when it really kicks off. Keep some cash on hand to resolve small problems should they occur, such as groceries and gas. Those hacks have already occurred and have caught people off guard, but they, to, seem to get remedied in a day or so.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

We are having more and more unusual warnings about the upcoming solar eclipse, so it is possible that the military is expecting some sort of cypher attack, or even a terrorist attack to happen that day, too; but is not actually saying that. The warnings include having plenty of fuel, groceries, medical supplies, and things that just would not seem necessary for the short time than an eclipse will last. Even the whole time it takes to travel across the US is still only a matter of hours, and not days.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I can't imagine the eclipse will be a big deal. It is only visible over part of the country and, as you said, will only last for a few hours. I think cyber attacks will continue, perhaps at an ever-increasing rate and severity, until China and Russia and perhaps Iran and North Korea coordinate their attacks on the West. No idea when this will happen, but I just think that is the way I would do it were I in charge of the other side.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  13. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For a while I was hearing about Chinese infiltrators among the illegal southern border crossing hordes.

Has this been debunked? Silenced? Dealt with and stopped?

If true, have these people been detained and deported? Tracked and monitored? Or perhaps they've been allowed to move ahead and disappear within the country? Or abetted by some organization or faction within our government and institutions?

Again, if there is anything to this... what are the objectives? Could these actually be refugees escaping the system in the PRC? Establishing a 5th column and working its way into manufacturing and infrastructure including communications?

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Well Ivan,at least they left you a place to vent about their crapola.

15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yep, it appears to be the building of a Fifth Column within the U.S. and the crossings are taking place at both borders, not just the southern one. Any attempts made to stem the tide will be derided loudly as "Racist and Xenophobic" as they build a small army of terrorists to destroy what is left of the nation and society.