Israel- Palestine

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If we look at history we can see the truth. Germany sinks a passenger ship gets the US into war the contents of the ship was arms and a legal target but that did not come out for 100 years later. The Vietnam shoots at an American war ship starting another war later all a lie. Babies on bayonets to tug at the heart strings to get US into the second world war another lie. Babies thrown out of incubators on to the cold floor gets US into a war with Iraq another lie. This Israel war started with 40mchildren with their heads cut off proved later as a lie. Seem all these war are started with propaganda and lies.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I am not falling for the lies being told about what the hamas has done. I'm not saying Israel is all in the right, but I would hope that you all listen to other sources of info before you believe. People have tried to convince us that there was no Lunar landing, and the worst lie I ever heard was that the holocaust never happened. Please take a chance and watch a good lesson on History, I'd bet my life (I am betting my life) that it is truth:

http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads...es-believe-it-or-not.23492/page-5#post-712349

Ed Wilson likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I see now that apparently the U.S. is preparing to withdraw from both Iraq and the Syria-Jordan border. While I don't believe we should have been there in the first place, another surrender by the U.S. military will only embolden the attackers if this is true. The Houthis are increasing their attacks on shipping in the Red Sea despite thee U.S.-UK bombing campaign. They knew this is the way the U.S. does things, so I am sure they were prepared for airstrikes before they ever started and that they have everything stored underground in bomb-proof bunkers. Egypt is mobilizing troops to the Gaza border in preparation for the Israeli move to block humanitarian aid and weapons (perhaps) from entering Gaza. Both Israel and Saudi Arabia have warned Israel not to do this, and that it will mean the abrogation of peace treaties with both countries. Israel is calling up more reserves to deal with both the north and south fronts. I believe Hezbollah issued a warning that if the Israeli attack to southern Gaza occurs, it will be Netanyahu's last day on earth, which I assume means attacks on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

John Nopales likes this.
  4. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

Is it possible that they did know about the impending attack, but decided to let it go ahead because it gave them an excuse to do what they are now trying to do?

Ed Wilson and John Nopales like this.
  5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I think Prime Minister Netanyahu would do almost anything in his own self-interest. He is in trouble politically with the Israelis, and needs a diversion. I wouldn't put it past him to look the other way concerning intelligence hoping for a minor incident as an excuse to act tough. And things turned out much worse than he expected? It's possible, imo.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

That would be way too hard for me to believe of Israel, unless their government has been corrupted like ours:(

7. Denise Evans

Registered

American's never thought we'd have as corrupt a government as we've had in the last 4 years, so I'll just remain quiet on this one from here on out.

8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Our calendar only goes back to A.D period. but this conflict goes back several thousand years when Solomons Temple was built, destroyed then a Mosque was put on the site, wonder what would happen if anyone violated the sacred sites in Medina or Mecca, that would be a bad thing to do.
    Arabs control the whole Middle East except for the small nation of Israel. Yet both Jews and Muslims ancestors came from the area. I don't see any peace anytime soon in that area.
    I don't know but I think the whole world is at war now all of us are in danger of world war.

9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The World Economic Forum is buying the world's governments. I don't think Israel is in on it nor a very few others. But the covid lockdowns proved control possible and that populations could be influenced by fear.
    Our politicians are being bought and paid for, have been for decades by 'lobbyists' etc.
    Why else would Biden promote the invasion of our country, three days after taking office.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm for some Jews but not all of them. I do agree with Israel being a Jewish state and some other things but far as most of the alphabet groups, ACLU, ADL, SPLC, and others I don't agree with.
    I don't agree with this group behind this woman who insist on the west being infiltrated with other people's and cultures.
    But it is pretty much a done deal now so guess it doesn't matter anymore.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't think it's a done deal, I'm holding out hope @Mary Stetler I'm just not giving up on my hope for this country to have our borders closed. I mean a decent immigration plan, eventually, but not before we send these people back that were given money to invade our country. We have no idea who has come into our country, my heart goes out to our police forces, and law-abiding citizens.

I just would not invade another country if I knew it was illegally. I don't care what excuse they might have, they broke our laws. biden's ignored our laws and all those supporting his lawlessness did the same. I'm hoping I see them pay for it in my lifetime, that's pretty unrealistic, but I can hope.

12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Israel has pushed all the Gazanias into a small area in Southern Gaza saying it was a safe area only to wait for the super bowl when everyone was distracted to carpet bomb their so called safe zone. They keep yelling Hamas the group they installed for the Palestinian people they created them and funded them so they could use them for a land grab, genocide of the Palestinians. All the Israelis are doing is making all the countries around them ban together to destroy them. Only hope that when this is all over the peace loving Jews survive.

John Nopales likes this.
  13. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't understand Netanyahu's strategy in this war at all. If there are hostages in Gaza, why bomb the hell out of it? It reminds me a little of Waco.

Ed Wilson and John Nopales like this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

I think you'd have to go through what Israel has to understand. We might very well get to experience it, and some are actually experiencing it right here with all sorts of terrorists entering in, by not just invitation from biden admin. but money, free citizenship, ID to vote. I stand with Israel.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  15. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

That is not a good comparison logically, as Israel is the terrorist group - supported by the U.S. war machine - that's been invading, murdering the Palestine people and stealing their land for quite a long time.

Denise Evans likes this.