It Finally Caught Up With Me!

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by K E Gordon, Aug 16, 2016.

1. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, I have a habit of watching Netflix on my kindle before I go to sleep, and one of the genres, I sometimes watch is horror. I usually have no problems sleeping like a baby afterward..but last night I was watching Scream, not the movie, but some kind of TV series made from it..where a woman was horrifically murdered, oh and of course her BF was also found dead floating in the hot tub. Anyway, Last night I dreamed, I in my shortie PJ's (of course) went to breakfast. doesn't everyone go to breakfast that way??? had wandered a few blocks from the house and went out to breakfast where the scene was magically transferred to Manhattan. I went to a breakfast venue..that was dark and scary..and while I was having breakfast, I was being stalked by two characters..Closer and closer they came..I was attempting to fend them off...I woke myself in a strangled voice saying "help, help" the cat was staring at me....thinking perhaps not for the first time that day, I had lost my mind!:eek::eek::p:D

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG] Very funny ! :p

K E Gordon likes this.
  3. K E Gordon

Registered

Well we all have to get our kicks someway Patsy Faye!! Glad it entertained you..:p:D Personally however, I am quite glad, I woke up..because the dream itself..was more than a bit frightening! I hate to think what would have come next!..

Krissttina Isobe and Patsy Faye like this.
  4. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

@K E Gordon, this is what I would say to you about your nightmare - good for you! Hahahaaah. That's what you get for watching a horror movie. I used to watch horror movies when I was young but when I would be having nightmares, I stopped watching that genre because I realized that I watch tv or movie to be entertained and getting scared is far from entertainment in my dictionary. But I admit that I sometimes watch a horror movie in the cinema provided I have companions. And it's all right now because my husband sleeps with me in our bedroom and our light remains turned on all night. Neat, huh.

K E Gordon and Patsy Faye like this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Registered

@K E Gordon - I'm glad you woke up when you did too - I very rarely recall my dreams now, but I do recall having a couple
    of bad ones in the past and 'so pleased' I woke up when I did
    I make a point of watching something 'light' immediately before bed now :)

K E Gordon likes this.
  6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I understand for some movies really are made so realistically that you can't help but dream about it. You woke up just at the right time! I had nightmares too after watching a few horror movies and dreaming about the same thing the horror movie was about. Remember long ago, a movie about this hand that got cut off and kept being alive and dragged itself to the person who cut it off and well I had a nightmare about it happening to me. I was in my bedroom and there it was the hand by the doorway coming towards me! I awoke as the hand got close to me...I never forgot it ever!:confused:

K E Gordon and Joe Riley like this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I gotta hand it to you, Krissttina, you get the GOLD!;)
    [​IMG]

9. K E Gordon

Registered

Well last night, I was watching movie trailers on perk TV, that seemed harmless enough. A post office got blown up, but nothing too graphic was going on. I actually dreamed about murder again last night, but at least I was not the intended target. The whole thing is too crazy to talk about, but it wasn't scary merely strange. I am not even really sure what inspired it...maybe it was this thread!:p:)

Patsy Faye likes this.
  10. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ha ha ! Could be - I'll be sure to watch something light and fluffy before bed tonight :p

11. Krissttina Isobe

Registered

:)Thank you sir!

12. Krissttina Isobe

Registered

:pDon't worry about it, if it does make you laugh, hey I made someone smile and laugh!

Patsy Faye likes this.
  13. Patsy Faye

Registered

Krissttina Isobe likes this.