It's Important To Pass On The Values We Have

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Al Amoling, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

A father said to his daughter [​IMG] "You just graduated, this is a car I bought a while ago... It is a few years old. But before I give it, take it to a car dealer in the city and sell it , see how much they offer.”
    The girl came back to her father and said: "They offered 1000 euros because it looks very old"
    The father said: Hold it and take it to the 2nd hand car dealer.
    The girl returns to her father and says: "The pawn shop offered 100 euros because it is a very old car and lots of investments are needed to drive it again"

The father asked his daughter to join a passionate car club with experts and show them the car.
    The girl drove the car to the passionate car club, turned and said to her father: “Some people in the club offered me 100,000 euros because it is a rare car that is in good condition, with great capabilities and super difficult to find.”[​IMG]
    Then the father said, "I wanted to let you know that you are not worth anything if you are not in the right place." If you are not appreciated, do not be angry, that means you are in the wrong place. "Don't stay in a place where no one sees your value [​IMG]." 273204164_1018207065783293_8626013806944848587_n.jpeg

2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Great story! Love it, Al.

Al Amoling likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Values are very important. Specially to teach the young.

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Jesus The Messiah was rejected by His Own Chosen People, as prophesied would happen, and the way was open then for the gentiles to be told the message of salvation. Jesus' disciples and prophets were /are/ still rejected by most of the world.
    "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables."

…"21Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. 23When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.…"

5. Marie Mallery

Registered

What religion is this Jeff? I clicked on the site and its in another language and book it seems.
    Is this Greek ? I know most of O.T. is in Hebrew.
    I didn't find the book or verse for your quote.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

God Hates Religion, btw. But God Loves People.

I have no idea how you reached a site in another language.

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Marie Mallery likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

@Jeff Elohim
    Click on the site you put up ,I didn't see any reference to the verse you posted.

9. Marie Mallery

Registered