January 6th, 2021

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Those names curdle the milk in my coffee. You're right about the theatre, that's all they've got is "make believe" or make it up as they go.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

Yeah, I like Kevin McCarthy, and there are a lot of conservatives here in California, not enough so are though.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Meanwhile, the Justice Department has closed it’s investigation into the MURDER of Ashli Babbitt. The one and only death at the Capital that day was caused by a Capital police officer when he shot and killed unarmed Babbitt whilst she was climbing through a broken window.

A comparative study might be that Babbitt didn’t have a huge rap sheet like G. Floyd did. She wasn’t on drugs the way G. Floyd was.
    Matter of fact, Ashli Babbitt was a military vet who served 2 tours in Afghanistan and G. Floyd never served anyone but himself.
    Yet, the officer who ended Floyd’s life was charged and pronounced guilty of murder but the officer who killed Babbitt is free and clear of all potential charges.

George Floyd’s death caused multiple riots throughout the U.S. and he has even had statues erected in his honor.
    Ashli Babbitt is uh..dead. Just dead. Nothing to see here, move on.,

4. Denise Evans

Registered

Just another example of who's running this country, liars, cheat, sneaks and thieves :mad:

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I totally agree that this is all theater. We all know that the actual supporters of President Trump were not there to overthrow the government, or even to break into the Capitol building. Trump asked people to politely walk up to the building just as a show to Congress that the people believed the election was compromised (which it was).
    However, in order to make it looked like Trump people were violent, they had people from Antifa there and also from the FBI, posing as Trump supporters.
    When the doors were opened for these people to start leading the actual Trump supporters into the Capitol, they just followed each other inside, not doing anything except for looking around and taking pictures.

Part of the reason that the government is making such a big deal of this (besides trying to make the Trump supporters look bad) is that President Trump had made some executive orders that were to safeguard our country if the election was fraudulent, and those orders were sealed. The people in the Biden administration were (and still are) trying to use the January 6th event as an excuse to be able to open up the sealed executive orders.

They have actually tried several times to make a group of hand-picked protesters look like they supported President Trump, and the last time they did this was just a week or two ago.
    I can’t remember the actual name, but it was something like “Patriot Force”, and they were all marching down the street wearing matching clothes and carrying weapons and shields.

After the march, there were large U-Hauls waiting to pick these people up and take them away.
    Fortunately, none of the real patriots even believed that this farce was real, so the only ones who got arrested were some of the participating FBI agents.
    An interesting side note, the shields can only be purchased under contract , and the FBI is who holds that contract.

Nino’s Corner had Juan O Savin on his channel , and Juan explained more about how this whole thing worked, and that they were using this to try and see what President Trump put in those executive orders that are sealed up.

This is a picture of the supposed “white supremist “ group marching . You can see that they all look like young healthy (fit) young men, almost all wearing the same uniform clothing, with faces covered (to look like KKK ?) and carrying shields.

530C82C8-7A08-4FAB-9BB3-14E9FF28E766.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  6. Yvonne Smith

There is a documentary that has recently come out about what truly happened on January 6th, 2021, called Capitol Punishment. I have not yet seen the documentary, but this video is about interviews with some of the people who were arrested on that day, and they talk about what happened to them at that time, and what is happening now.
    Many more are still in jail in Washington DC (with no legal involvement available), and are unable to speak out for themselves about how they are being treated .

This video will be an eye-opener , and it is well worth the time spent to watch it, and see the kind of patriotic Americans who are wrongly being charged for crimes and called domestic terrorists.

It is information that the media won’t show to the world, and I hope that there are open-minded people who will watch this and realize the lies they are being told by the media.
    This will explain a lot of what you were asking about, @Denise Happyfeet .

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ditto

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I promised myself I wouldn't express my opinions with the mess a small group of thieves and liars and perverts have forced onto all of us. I do well now to walk to my kitchen to make coffee so no need to carry own about what I can't change. I can tell you if Trump does not run in 2024 I won't waste my time going to the polls. Not much praise for either party and I am glad to be an independent. Huge sums of money have destroyed our congress and senate and if you really want to force change then protest and protest until term limits are established and law. You might also think about reducing these ungodly pay checks these scumbags are cashing.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Same here.

10. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I ‘m thinking somewhat differently. I’m thinking Trump and all those who broke into
    the capital building are traitors and should be. treated as such At the very least
    Tump should never be allowed to run or hold any federal office again.

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Of course you do.

Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

They should definitely arrest the antifa rioters who were actually breaking into the capitol, as well as whoever sent the feds in to play the part of domestic terrorists. Instead, our government has arrested little old grandmothers, and unfortunate patriots who happened to be in Washington DC to protest the stolen election and petition the congress not to sanction the vote until it was verified.

As Juan O’Savin has said, when this is overturned, that will be where the first domino starts falling, and more people will begin to wake up, and then this nation will be on the road to recovery again.

As far as President Trump running in 2024 (or anytime ); I do not see that happening.
    If we get the election fraud from the 2020 election rectified, then President Trump will finish out his second term.
    If we do not get the fraud stopped, then we will NEVER have a fair and honest election ever again, and this country will be lost.
    There is no reason for President Trump to run again in 2024 if the elections are rigged like they were in 2020.

In the video I posted, an older gentleman from Romania told people what his father said to him. He said that when the communists came in , in 1946, they should have stopped them right then, before they had a stronghold.
    The father said that his children had to live as slaves because the father’s generation had not stopped the problem when it first started. (Not a very good paraphrasing, but you can get the gist of the story), and this is what can happen to America.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree with this @Yvonne Smith. And, with the evidence that was shown gathered from the polls, and the teams not being allowed into certain areas to be fully supervised from both sides, there is no longer a fair election in this country. There are a lot of great people I'm seeing fight this, along with good people that actually vote constitutionally, but it may be too late, or we may yet, overtake the wrongs being done to this country. There are people that don't look at "all" the evidence, they make up their minds who to follow only because Trump's personality didn't suit them.

I don't know how the constitution goes on a President that lost an election that was "rigged" goes, but I can't agree more that biden and his trolls s/b kicked out (my addition: with zero pension/income) and YES, Trump put back in his office he never should have been kicked out of. And that's only if the evidence comes through that proves it all, and these judges put their big-boy pants on, or big-girl, and do the right thing!!

14. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

A local guy was down there and got forced into the capital by the mob behind. He wasn't arrested that day but only weeks later. A picture was shown on local news of him inside taken by a security camera and he was clearly recognizable by people who know him. My brain clicked and got to thinking of facial recognition software and Facebook and you can figure out the rest.

15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Biden / Harris speeches yesterday were enough to make any peacefully sane person want to go chase the two down and smack ‘em both with a stick.
    Biden’s statement was the same old anti-conservative rhetoric he always pushes but Harris’s speech was a total abomination and an affront to every clear thinking American citizen.
    She said that the “insurrection” is to be compared with Dec. 7, 1941 and Sept. 11, 2001.
    Thousands died in both attacks and war was declared costing thousands of more lives but the skirmish at the Capital cost 1 life and the guilty party, a Capital Police Officer by the name of Michael Byrd, assassinated that unarmed female vet and still hasn’t been prosecuted nor ever will !!