January 6th, 2021

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It may be that Trump will be the "King/Queen maker" and leader of the party but not run again. It looks like his PAC has significantly outraised both the Dems and the GOP, having exceeded $100 million already and the campaign season hasn't started. It appears that DeSantis has begun a low-key campaign and Trump may be backing him behind the scenes.
    I heard an interview with an old nun from, I believe, Hungary, who said," Beware of the term 'Social Justice', as that is exactly the words they used to destroy and take over our country after WWII".

3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

If I could pick one liberal to hate more than the rest it would be piglosi. She is the poster child for "enemy of the state". The most corrupt thieving lying criminal ever to serve in the American Congress. If your life depended on finding just one member of congress that isn't corrupt or compromised in some way or another then kiss it goodbye. This was the heifer that stood behind President Trump and ripped up the copy of the state of the nation speech in front of the entire world. It shows how evil and tyrannical she is, the number one play used by her and the rest of the cabal is to blame every conservative for their own criminality and tyranny. I hope I live to be 100 so I can see all of them gone. I would rather see her slip and break a hip, but I don't have that kind of luck.

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Bless her heart. I think she and he old boy who last occupied the WH take moreverbal beatings
    from their loyal opposition.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That may be true but think about it Bill. She’s allowed her own once beautiful district become an overtaxed cesspool so what is she going to do after she leaves office? She’s moving to Florida. Tells ya a whole lot about her loyalties to her own constituents and the place where she supposedly resides.

6. Bill Boggs

Registered

I don’t know about that, her district. She’s a democrat and is doing the best she can. She is too old
    to be messing around politics or should be. Any one over seventy-five should be ordered home to
    tend their garden or watch it all on television, but we have not gotten their yet.@Bobby Cole

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

For anyone who thinks the capitol “riot” was not staged, look at this picture. Here is “Mr. Buffalo Horns” (portrayed as the Qanon Shaman by the media) going into the capitol ahead of everyone else, and there are a half dozen reporters already there to take pictures of him with their cameras, not counting the one who took this picture, and however many were not shown because they were behind the reporter who took this photo.

None of the outside pictures of the speakers show this supposed leader, and you never even see him anywhere in the crowd of people before they marched to the capitol. You only see him after he is inside and in front of cameras. What about the fact that this guy is also a paid actor in his real life , and has been used in all kinds of protests because he stands out with his surrealistic garb ?

ED335192-51A4-42BE-97C5-D62FCEF71571.jpeg

8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Of course, it was staged. I could see that as it happened. On any other day, no one would even get in the building without being stopped, let alone allowed to enter the chambers and pose. It was all to justify the martial law action that surrounded the WH for the following months in fear that the patriots were going to attack. Well, that was all proven a setup and the fact that none of those "traitors" were ever tried and imprisoned or executed is proof they were Democrat party operatives.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is an interesting article that I just read this afternoon. I had heard the name , “Ray Epps”, in conjunction with the January 6th story, and apparently, President Trump mentioned him when he was speaking in Arizona last night; so I looked him up to see what the interest was about.

According the the article that I read, Ray Epps was one of the original people who were encouraging people to go inside of the Capitol, even while President Trump was still giving his speech yet.
    He was one of the first people put onto the FBI most wanted list, but never arrested, even though he was available for them to find him, and he has never been charged with any crime, and now the FBI barely “even knows Ray Epp’s name”, according to what they are saying.

This has led to the speculation that Epps was part of the FBI conspiracy to make the Capitol marchers look bad, and lead them into the Capitol. It is still unknown whether Ray Epps is working with the FBI or not, and all he could say was that he couldn’t say either way.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  10. Bill Boggs

Registered

I disagree. I watched it all. It was an attempt to avoid the peaceful transfer of power by
    his people. It should be treated as an attempt to overthrow the governmeent.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I disagree, Bill.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

13. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

And stop shaking your finger at me! :p

Al Amoling likes this.
  14. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

That was for Bill not you Shirley

15. Bill Boggs

Registered

Well, They’ve got it on tape.; We’ll see what the judges make of it. What’s his name can pardon them all
    when he’spresent again.