Julian Assange Has Stroke In Belmarsh Prison

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rsh-prison-Fianc-e-blames-extreme-stress.html

This was just after Assange's extradition to the United States was approved by the British. I used to discredit Trump for being part of the effort to get Assange tried in the U.S. I see that in a different way now.

It's possible Trump wanted to hear Assange's testimony about much of the world's elite crime in the areas of human trafficking, drug trafficking, gun trafficking, organized pedophilia and miscellaneous war crimes, such as the one which landed Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy for 7 years before being arrested by British police.

He has been in Belmarsh Prison since 2019 where he is routinely abused.

It seems likely to me that Assange was given his stroke to prevent or delay his extradition to the U.S. to tell what he knows about the crimes of the global cabal.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I can understand the reluctance of coming to the USA for fear that Assange might commit suicide. I mean, Epstein committed suicide…..didn’t he?

Teresa Levitt and Dwight Ward like this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Registered

Epstein had to be pretty stubborn to hang himself from a 4 foot high bed fixture. At least we have video - whoops. no, the camera wasn't working. Well, the guards tried to save him - whoops, no, they were asleep.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2934996/jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards-plea-deal-slept-no-jail/

JEFFREY Epstein's guards who appeared to fall asleep on surveillance video while he took his life will skip prison time after they admitted to falsifying records in a plea deal with prosecutors.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, and since there were no nefarious tie-in’s between Epstein and Bill Clinton……….

Bottom line though is that I have to agree that there was little other reason for Assange to be extradited to the U.S. unless it was a fact finding effort on the part of the Trump administration.

Maybe out of disinterest or what- have-you, I haven’t performed any real research as to what Assange did so wrong to be imprisoned.
    Whether the information he openly published was true or blatantly false, criminally, it isn’t that big of a deal unless someone wants him hushed up.
    I mean, CNN lies all the time and no one is going to prison over it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

I think it was over the case where an army intel guy (gay or trans) released the video of a chopper shooting a dozen Iraqis who were just standing around talking. I forget the details.

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

From the article:

The WikiLeaks publisher, 50, who is being held on remand in the maximum-security jail while fighting extradition to America, was left with a drooping right eyelid, memory problems and signs of neurological damage.

Hmmm....

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

some think we are next, so goodbye free speech hello gulag.