Just Purchased Cheap Ear Buds For My Phone

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by John Brunner, Oct 14, 2021.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just went to Walmart and bought some $20 wireless ear buds for my iPhone.

[​IMG]

I'm taking a friend to the hospital for some tests tomorrow and it's gonna be a long day, so I bought these to stream XM Radio on my phone through the hospital WiFi as I'm hanging out. They sound good and are a breeze to hook up. Like everything these days, you plug the carrying case into a USB port to charge the case and the buds. The buds play for 6+ hours, and the portable case will recharge them 2 additional times (20 hours total play time) before the case needs to be recharged.

They auto-pause the playback device when you remove them from your ears, and like most of this stuff you tap them to remotely control your playback device/phone calls/etc.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was at the hospital for over 5 hours today. These are quite nice for the price and performed flawlessly. Someone would talk to me and I would tap one of the buds to mute them, and then tap it again to unmute. When I would take a break from listening and put them in the case, the case would recharge them back up to 100%.

I'm glad I bough them...they really helped to pass the time. Pretty good deal for only $20.

Yvonne Smith likes this.