Killing Healthy Bees - Coming Here Soon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, May 1, 2023.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

As a further attack on the global food supply, they're wiping out healthy domesticated bees in Australia. Fewer bees = less pollination = fewer crops = less food. The globalist sociopaths want to reduce world population by at least 50%.

They love disease. They love starvation. They love themselves. They hate us.

https://zeeemedia.com/

Last edited: May 1, 2023
    Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been reading some about this in the news, too. It appears that the government is trying to kill bees that might carry a varroa mite, but the method that they are using is dangerous to several other varieties of bees as well.
    I think that our bees here in America have been being killed off by poisons also, mostly the insecticides from Monsanto. We do not see as many bees around our flowers as we used to, or butterflies either.

IMG_5095.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I think I saw two honeybees last year. By killing them we're killing ourselves. I'm more paranoid than you, Yvonne. There's a plan to reduce the food supply and so reduce the world population. Evil psychotic people are in charge of the planet. This song is about one person in the US seeing the madness and just wanting to go somewhere else ( I think). It was written about 15 years ago - prophetic.

Paris Is On - Paul Brill

It's been almost seven hours without a sign
    And the dust from ruined cornfields caught in my eyes
    And my mind is empty and my heart is pure
    I have learned to forget, I have suffered these fools

Paris is open, Paris is I see you, you're alone

I see burning flames from oil wells and factories
    And the desert night is a rusted and stained painting
    See the dead insects on my windshield
    Think, "Maybe now our souls will be free."

Paris is up, Paris is open
    Paris is I need you like the sun
    Paris is on, Paris is on
    Paris is on, Paris is anxious
    Paris is I see you, you're an easy mark

I'm so tired of these freaks and their violent streaks
    As they pound on their chests with their fists and their feet
    I lay quiet and watch their murderous heat
    Feel the hate in my heart, wish them dead in the street
    Now I'm distant, dark in this anthro beat
    I have suffered the winds of these idiots

Paris is on, Paris is on
    Paris is on, Paris is ancient
    Paris is I need you 'cause you're all I've got
    Paris is on, Paris is on
    Paris is on, Paris is on

Attached Files:

4. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We seem to be ok on bees around here. We have some shrubs that draw them by the hundreds when they’re in bloom, not just honey bees either, so many kinds. There’s a local meadery with lots of hives. He said he strongly believes the problem with most hives is mismanagement. I can’t remember all that he said but was very impressed with what he described as routine maintenance, sounded like a lot of work. Here’s the place. I don’t believe he distributes nationally, strictly local.

https://www.orchidcellar.com/

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

What seems strange to me about this, is that we have all of the climate activists, and the people who are so concerned about some little species of sardine in California, or an owl in Idaho, but they are not even trying to protest the killing of our honeybees, which are vital to the environment.
    We do see honeybees here, too; but mainly we see those huge carpenter bees . They are also good pollinators, but the fact is that there are many different kinds of bees, and we need all of them for pollination.

6. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

While sitting out back last year I noticed honey bees flying around and what appeared to me, aimlessly. Not every one, but quite a few. Usually they buzz around the clover flowers in the grass. Bumble bees however seemed to be operating as usual.

Two years ago I was infested with yellow jackets. They insisted on building a nest under the front door jam in the fall. I assumed they were laying eggs for spring. They found their way into the basement too.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

With the demise of natural honey bees, everyone will be wholly dependent upon the larger food industries and their hybrid/GMO crops, since small farms and home gardeners won't be able to afford to pollinate their crops.

8. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

South Aust where I live is as I’ve mentioned in the past is a soft fruit ….and citrus growing state ( mostly grown in an area 3 hours away ) others soft fruits such as cherries / berries as well as apples are grown in the Adelaide hills so we need bees to survive and I’ve not heard of any issues with bees , yes from what I’ve read a mite was discovered at a port in NSW so if that got into any hives yes they would be getting destroyed to “ save all the other bees “
    Hopefully SA is free of mites .
    Actually allot of our honey comes from native trees out in the middle of no where
    We have honey like Blue gum / leatherwood ( that’s horrible ) …..and ..and ..and ….it’s not unusual to see stacks of hives out bush miles from anywhere
    https://www.ecrotek.com.au/blogs/articles/honey-flavours-from-different-flowers

We never have an issue with my fruit or veggies where I live , I often see the tiny native bee around my garden as well as the honey bee buzzing busily around any flowers , actually I have a pest weed in my small back lawn and I’m not sure what it is
    to get a spray …..I hate sprays anyway …..but it gets covered in bees in spring …..then my resident sleepy lizard comes along and nips the flowers off the pest weed

Last edited: May 8, 2023
    Ken Anderson likes this.
  9. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

The pest weed…it’s a Creeper type of weed

IMG_4778.jpeg