Lahkovsky

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

He was, as Rife, considered a quack. Has anyone any firsthand knowledge of the effectiveness of his coils, either unpowered or Tesla coil powered?

2. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've only read a little, and then maybe 9 months ago watched this and a few other videos:

3. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Have you played around with it at all, or is it something you might do?

4. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

I did a little tinkering with things like this, but more of it tended toward things like gathering and concentrating electricity. I built basically a broad band radio receiver, but instead of converting signals to audio it took the radio frequency energy, converted it to DC, charged a supercapacitor bank, and then charged NiCd AA cells from that.

Another thing I tinkered with was the "Joule Thief" principle:

That's a far cry from what you have presented here though.

5. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Well, I might give it a whirl as soon as I test the concept I had for a miniature Rife Machine that wod reduce the public's cost from several thousands to approximately $100 to $125.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  6. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

Are there any web sites that offer credible information on the uses and benefits? I found a lot of web pages, but most were cursory and a lot look kind of flakey.

More information here might spark some interest. Some of these folks are pretty handy and might take a run at it themselves.

7. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

For Lahkovsky or Rife, or both?

8. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

I was thinking of Lakhovsky's coils.

9. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Ok. Cool. I'm presently listening to Schumann's 7.83hz "earth" frequency. It's calming. Maybe this and my new medication can help me get round to completing the final edit for my novel.

10. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

There is a 'doctor' in Minnesota who recommends Rife machines for cancer patients. I guess he sells the recommended frequency info with his program. I could see aligning our molecules as being calming :cool: or exciting :eek:but have not tried anything of it to see if it is curative.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Someone often posts the chart that shows the Schumann frequency readings on Twitter. I do not understand exactly how it works, but I find it interesting.
    I have listened to Solfeggio guided meditations for going to sleep and self-motivating at night sometimes, and they usually put me right to sleep, at least until the meditation is over.
    I use an app on my iPad mini and headphones and listen, and the have several of the different solfeggio frequencies.

Here is the thread on the Schumann Resonance if you have more to add to the conversation there. @Ivan Tea Sanderzon .

http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/schumann-resonance.17406/

12. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

As with my mini Rife machine, one could easily replace the pasma tube with a copper coil making certain to have no contact whic the device is running, simply sit near it for the frequencies to radiate from the coil, as with the plasma tube. I will be selling my mini Rife machines but won't hawk them on this site, though if someone has a question, I will refer them to my email and conduct no business here.

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just. Looking at an advertisement for some kind of Rife machine, and it has to do with making hydrogen water. Is this the same thing as what you are writing about , @Mary Stetler ?
    The hydrogen water is supposed to help restore health, but I don’t know much about it except the name.

14. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

No. The Rife machine, in its original configuration was a very large beast using a frequency generator that could produce the frequencies Rife had identified as effective against a particular disease, run through a signal amplifier then to a plasma tube filled with a noble gas, Rife originally used argon, the tube was charged by high source electricity; the tube glowed and the frequencies radiated out at the subject, much as an infrared lamp does, or a tanning bed.

After a half hour or whatever the designated exposure period, the subject was told to drink x amount of water to flush out the dead bacteria/ viruii from their body.

My design is a very miniature version using PC or phone to amp and send frequencies via USB C to mini jack cable to musical Tesla coil which transmits all to an argon filled tube. I project a price of $150 per unit which is far less than the $3k of larger machines.

Hydrogen water can be easily made by using something like this.

15. Jacob Petersheim

Registered