Let Me Make One Thing Perfectly Clear

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Let this forum be aware that I, as a Member, am neither accepting of, nor in agreement with, any Ideology, stated policy, perceived status "planks", guided directives, "hold-over concepts", "pork reductions proffered",
    Executive Directives- regardless of their stated intent, bills claiming to enhance "Public Safety", especially those limiting the Public ownership of firearms, bills allowing use of Armed Forces against U. S. Citizens, currency convolutions under which manipulation of individual private funds allows Federal control of them, removal of acceptance of religious beliefs publically bestowed, continued reduction in "Public Land" use acceptance, immediate conveyance of 20% of imported Crude Petroleum to "Strategic Reserves" without compensation, enforced scrutiny of individuals' use of Federally-issued currency as "Suspected Laundering of Money", implementation of Military-issued armaments conveyed to local law enforcement agencies, expanded enforcement of RICO LAW inspired confiscation of private property without due process.

The list of lost freedoms is endless. That's all I could think of, offhand. The last is likely the most egregious but nonetheless condoned by the Supreme Court.

Frank

Joe Riley likes this.