Lisa Marie Presley Passed Away

Discussion in 'Celebrity Deaths' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh I figured Lisa Marie "bought the propaganda"....govt is so convincing for those who trust them.....Very Tragic I BELIEVE that she did them. So much to live for with all her fame and fortune. This is what I believe.. The whole family may have taken the jabs but with Lisa's heart history????

Here is what her half brother recently said.

Lisa Marie's Half Brother. I worked at the private school that Navarone attended and came in contact with Priscilla during those years.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...GUcvlJn9zhh9y6

Oh so it was NOT Lisa Marie Presley in the facebook info....I just re-read it.

My gut still tells me LMP did the jabs.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  2. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I figured it wasn't "Natural Causes" at 54, but I'm surprised the cause was revealed.
    Anyone considering an easy shortcut to weight loss is making a big mistake.
    And doctors who profit from such surgery are not a good source of information. I've had doctors suggest such surgery for me when I was at 400 lbs. 35 years ago. I've been at 170 lbs. for 30 years. And today, there are doctors who do nothing but Bariatric surgery for profit, even for women who want to lose 15 lbs to fit into their bathing suit for summer.
    Weight loss requires a lifetime commitment to different eating habits. It's not easy & there are no safe shortcuts. Surgery & diets are a temporary solution for a permanent problem.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/lisa-marie-presley-died-effects-224345153.html

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This article says natural causes (small bowel obstruction.)

"Cause A" on the report was listed as a "sequale of small bowel obstruction."
    "Cause D" also listed "other significant conditions." Her manner of death was listed as "natural."

It made no mention of the bariatric surgery notes in the examiner's report as the Yahoo article did, nor did it explain "other significant conditions."

She had that surgery several years ago. I wonder if she's suffered side effects the entire time.

4. Tony Nathanson

Registered

"The report says the complication that Presley experienced is a common complication from bariatric surgery, which is a weight loss procedure."

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Tony Nathanson

Registered

"Natural Causes" is often cited when they don't want to reveal the real cause.
    We've seen that initially when a professional baseball or basketball player dies at 20-30 years of age. Several months later, they'll admit the "Heart Attack" was caused by Cocaine or Meth. Natural cause at 54? I'm not buyin' it.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. Tony Nathanson

Registered

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Since when was she ever overweight enough to even consider that surgery.? Considering her fathers death, am not surprised she had bowel issues also. I know many who have had these surgeries.. my youngest - and I can tell you it is a nightmare for them. My youngest is having her teeth removed after years of vomiting have destroyed them. Bowel issues galore. Once they even removed 3 FEET of scar tissue from the previous surgery. The list goes on. But when you are desperate and nothing else seems to work, you go for what you hope will help you.

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I had a coworker who had weight loss surgery years ago. The fact that most people miss is that it is not a "miracle cure," and that people who have the surgeries still have to DIET and learn to eat ridiculously small amounts until they stretch their stomach back out and regain the weight.

Hedi Mitchell and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Excatly Beth.. and many to do not adhere to that.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  10. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

400 to 170, I’m impressed! Respect, sir.

Tony Nathanson likes this.
  11. Tony Nathanson

Registered

I don't think she ever was overweight enough - if at all. But often times, doctors will focus on celebrities because they know money isn't an issue. They will downplay any risk to sell the product. Michael Jackson was another example. Very few cosmetic surgeons criticized his doctors who took advantage of his mental/emotional issues & unethically performed countless surgical procedures on him instead of suggesting psychotherapy.
    As for "Nothing else working," that depends on what someone is doing & how determined they are to do what works..

John Brunner and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  12. Tony Nathanson

Registered

Exactly the reason I refused the surgery 3 doctors tried to sell me.
    They said, "After the surgery, you have to be careful what you eat."
    I said, "Uh.....if I have to be careful about what I eat, why not do that without the surgery?"

13. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Oh yes, I know, guess I was being sarcastic, knowing she there was no real weight issue ;)

14. John Brunner

15. John Brunner

There's an "If I don't do it, someone else will" accountability dodge woven through all this crap. Didn't Elvis have a "doctor" who kept the pills flowing?