Living Alone And Missing Both Wives

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Lon Tanner, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

She died in 1989 after we had come back from six weeks in Europe. She was a true soul mate and buddy as well

MARY & lON.jpg

2. Lon Tanner

Registered

I think about them every day.My first wife died in 1989 after a 33 year marriage. My second wife of 23 years went back to New Zealand to be near her daughter and grand children after a very Amicable divorce.We communicate regularly via email. Both wives were complete opposites but were great wives and super companions that joined in all my activities, Golf, Diving, Volley Ball, Travel.

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Hope the thoughts soon change to just good memories and you don't miss them so much but I know thats not always easy,not sure what to say.

4. Lon Tanner

Registered

Thanks---I enjoy the daily memories.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Samual Yoder

Samual Yoder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Both my wives have died, I did not care for my 1st so much she was a drug addict and I went thru hell with her, my second wasmy opposite which created friction some of the time, opposites may attract but they don't mix well together, like oil and water I guess.
    My 2nd wife died of cancer and it was difficult watching her slowly die, but it is was it is..., life is not fair some times you gotta take the good with the bad, improvise, adapt and overcome to survive without losing your mind.