Message From Ken About The Forum.

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Ken will explain more in depth once he gets back. For some reason, he is not able to get in the forum yet, although several of us are back with no problem. He asked me to help explain what happened, so i am sharing his message ; it makes more sense than if I tried to paraphrase and explain.
    Once Ken is back, we can ask questions and he can tell us more if we have questions still. He is going to be upgrading the forum, which several people have asked about; so that should be a good thing also.

F0F51B6A-4A6A-4139-AF15-6B1158BD5D35.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Once Ken let us know that the host was Chicago VPS, not directly Colocrossing, and you put in that request ticket, then things started happening. Thanks Ken for explaining why they weren't responding to you.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As it turned out though, it was actually ColoCrossing that finally got back to me with the nameservers. I still haven't heard from ChicagoVPS, and don't have a client login there yet. I have another promise, so I'm hoping this one actually pans out.

4. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

however it all got back...i am so glad...people in here that i trust for news sources...thank all ya'll for your hard work and smarts!

5. Jessica Morgan

Jessica Morgan Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi all! Glad I'm able to login again. I didn't have a clue as to what was happening, thanks for the emails @Ken Anderson and luckily I'm in touch with my 3 best forum friends so we kept each other updated (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Ken Anderson likes this.