Monkeypox

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, May 23, 2022.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I can't believe no one here is talking about Monkeypox yet. Since we've all gotten bored with Covid, this is the latest thing. Panic now. Don't be left behind.

Any guesses as to which of Dr. Fauci's labs Monkeypox was developed in?

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Remember, the 'k' is silent.

[​IMG]

And notice that Biden said "vaccine" rather than "containment."

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I wonder if Monkeypox might simply be a way of covering up the fact that we're allowing people with Smallpox to come across our border? The Smallpox vaccine is "said" to be effective against it. Having worked in EMS on the border, I know for a fact that people with Smallpox have come across the border at least twice that I was aware of, while I was there, as the doctors and nurses spoke of it, and the border has gotten a whole lot looser since.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, they say the smallpox vaccine is effective against it. I suspect that those of us old enough to have been vaccinated against it will perhaps have some level of immunity to the Monkeypox, and yes, this time it is a real vaccine instead of a gene therapy labeled as a vaccine. It is reported to be an attenuated virus vaccine. The first vaccination was for smallpox, and Dr. Jenner discovered that Cowpox generalized to Smallpox, making things a lot safer.

6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I think you've misspelled this dread disease...Its' Moneypox

7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I had chickenpox because I had not started to school and was vulnerable. It was terrible and very similar to this mokeypox. My whole body was covered with sores as it healed but it left no marks or future problems. I am probably one of the lucky people who had more vaccinations than most people had. While I was over seas I had shots every month because if we didn't take them we would not be paid. The only thing I did not take was the malaria pills, no one tried to force that on us because there are a lot of negative side effects that can cause serious issues and death. The only time in my entire life I was ever hospitalized was for drinking the water and it comes on fast and no warning. I slept in our tiny 6 bed hospital on the airfield for 3 days and nights and I was only given aspirin. My fever finally broke and I was weak but back up to speed soon. Last year was the second time I was in a hospital for 4 days for hernia surgery. I have been a very lucky person when it comes to health but my knees must have some of that mokeypox hiding inside.

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I have been reading about Bill Gates Foundation financing a video game type of study about monkey pox last year, so this seems to be another planned “pandemic”, arriving for the mid-term elections, and detracting from the stolen election 2000 Mules documentary.
    Also, Twitter is showing that some of the pictures that are being used to show a person with monkey pox are actually the same pictures that were used a few years back to show someone with shingles.
    I have also read that some people think that something in the covid vaccine can make it more likely for the vaccinated person to get shingles. If this is so, and the shingles and monkey pox are related, then we are going to see vaccinated people coming down with something that will be called monkey pox, which is actually not something new, but has mostly been only in Africa up to now.

35843376-1A1C-4AA9-A5DF-A841C892029F.jpeg

9. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Anyone that had chickenpox as a child could someday get shingles because the cells are still present in the body. But it depends on the immune system of the specific person, not everyone that had chickenpox will come down with shingles. We had eliminated TB here in the USA and it was only 10 to 15 years ago we have allowed it to re root due to allowing open borders and once again a bunch of politicians qualified to be shoe salesmen endangering our entire Nation so they can build up their voter base. One day they won't need to worry about it.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Without looking, we’ve already had fun with Monkey Pox.
    It first appeared in the U.S. in 2021 in Dallas so why is it suddenly such a big deal in the media?
    We have the vaccine for it and aside from the physical effects it isn’t that dangerous.
    Seems to me that Biden has better things to do than to make a speech a year later about it like he really knows what is going on.
    Dunno.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

1. Democrats desperate to distract people from failed policies
    2. Economy in the sh*tter.
    3. Mid-terms looming; must invent another crisis
    4. Mask sales are down.
    5. etc.

panic-oh-noes.gif

12. John Brunner

There is a real vaccine developed for it. I have no way of testing the substance in any specific syringe they want to inject into me, regardless of what they claim it to be.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Nearly everyone I knew when I was a kid got the smallpox vaccine and I know that Everyone who entered the military got it if it wasn’t on their shot card or didn’t have the telling scar.
    So far as what I have heard thus far, the vaccine is good for Cheeta’s revenge too.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  14. John Brunner

I hate Cheeta's revenge! I mean, who wants orange poop?

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is some evidence that the mRNA vaccine reduces immunity to other viruses, especially in young people. Perhaps that was in part behind the whole vaccine campaign--other diseases can now be introduced. It does seem strange that a disease that has been around for millennia is just now becoming a problem.