Moving Photos Back To Flicker

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by Thomas Stillhere, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You can now upload and stream 1000 photos for free. I used an account about 7 years ago when I was busy with all the Tributes I was making at that time. Flicker restructured and stopped the free accounts so now they are back and I have to say it is nice to have 1000 image slots. I haven't felt well for a couple days and had a lot of other things to do but I managed to get 62 uploaded and will make an effort soon to find all the others, well I know where most are but the last two years were the final years I made them and I haven't located the newest of the lot yet. I have a pretty good idea where they are saved or what drive. Here is the stream link that is easy to understand. Let me know if it don't work

https://flickr.com/photos/194222254@N05/

Nancy Hart and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's good to know. I have a bunch of stuff on Photo Bucket that I uploaded for the sole purpose of linking to forums that either do not have an Upload function or that require a paid member ship to Upload. But Photo Bucket went to a pay model a while ago.

And your link works fine, buddy.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  3. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

190 now on the album, still more to come.

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I thought yall were talking about this Flicka, remember this one? 1955.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  5. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

That was an early Saturday morning TV show in the 53 54 era. There has never been a line up of kid shows like there was in those years. I believe all we had were two TV stations in Houston at that time but boy did they have some good shows for kids. We would lay there on the hardwood floor with out hands holding our chins up and watch every show on for half a day. There was Roy Rogers, Flash Gordon, Circus Boy, Three Stooges, Our Gang, The Lone Ranger and a ton more. All had sponsors like Mars Candy and and the Cereal Companies. There were spots on the floor where I had drooled while watching those commercials.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I couldn't have described it better if I tried,.

7. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

I was looking thru hard drives this morning and found a few more of my tributes to my veterans friends. I thought I would go ahead and post them here before I move them up to flickr tomorrow. Also a couple nice photos of RVN.
    I have always tried to express how beautiful the country was to many people but I don't think they fully understood just how pretty it was. A pity the country had been so abused by so many over a period of so many years. For a moment just look at and think how beautiful it was to fly over the entire southern Delta and take in all the beauty. Push aside all the terrible things and remember the beauty and friendly people you met. First photo
    LowJPG.jpg

John Brunner likes this.
  8. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Bob Todd.jpg Dale Warren.jpg James Mobley.jpg James Murgittroyd.jpg NightOps.jpg Number 2 and others. People I never met but I made Tributes. I enjoyed so much and now I don't have the time to and no contact with any more folks.

Beth Gallagher and John Brunner like this.
  9. Leslie Carter

Leslie Carter Member
    Registered

so much memories on that