My Pictures With Captions

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Shirley Martin, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

We went to the Virginia Safari over the weekend. You can drive through in a car and the animals are not caged. I thought some of the pictures just demanded captions. Here are some of them.

[​IMG]

You can buy buckets of food and feed the animals from the car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Ha ha ! I like :p

3. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

Awh lovely

4. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

I love your pictures and the little animal quotes. Still learning had to decrease picture size with mine.

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

There's one several towns over, and I've always wanted to go. Someday, I will. By the way, I've always wondered how to do captions on photographs. Do you have a special program for that?

6. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh @Shirley Martin Is that the one that is near Natural Bridge? It must be. I thought that park looked interesting. I went to Natural Bridge again maybe 5 years ago. It was quite interesting, and I saw the signs for that Safari park. It is unusual that you are allowed to feed animals from your car, because in most of those parks want you to keep your doors and windows shut, but of course they are dealing with more dangerous animals.

7. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I love the captions, they're very entertaining. I've been to various petting zoos over the years as a child and then with my nieces, but none in this area. I don't know if the drive through safari type of places are available everywhere. I don't recall hearing of any nearby when I lived back home. I do think it's a nice way to keep everyone safe, while exposing people and children to the animals. I don't know what types of animals are living in the one near me, but that's something I'll have to look into.

8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

First,, let me thank all of you who liked my pictures. :D

@Diane Lane , I use http://www.online-image-editor.com/ to work on my pictures. You can resize them and add a lot of things to them, like speech bubbles, floaties, and frames. If you want to try it. I'll help you if I can. Turtle talk.jpg

@K E Gordon, it is near Natural Bridge. Turtle talk.jpg

Some of the animals look dangerous. This fellow doesn't look too friendly to me.

Water buffalo.jpg

The tigers and rhinos are kept in separate pens for obvious reasons. So are the giraffes, I'm not sure why. Most of them are free to roam huge fields and forests.

Zoo.jpg

Zoo 1.jpg

They come to the cars because they know they are going to be fed.

9. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

Shirley your pics are awesome ..We went to one of those places in Tn. too. by the time we were half way through the zoo, our buckets were empty and when we got home , I had to clean all the feed from inside the car that those animal spilled from that bucket.... the big Ostrich was the most messiest too!..:mad:

10. Julia Curtis

Julia Curtis Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Now that would be totally cool:)