National Black Power Activist Predicts This

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

He was probably just sounding off because of where he was at at the time like both democrats and republicans do when they have an audience. On the other he might have been sincere and hope it one day happens.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Rather than just posting a link, can you also give us your thoughts about the thread topic , please, @Cody Fousnaugh ? Most people do not even click on the links that are posted unless the opening post also adds more information about the thread topic.

I looked at the link, and I think that it is just more rhetoric that is designed to put dissension between people of different skin color.
    Except for the people who are deliberately set up to cause fights and attack people for no reason, I think that the majority of us all just want to live peacefully with each other, and race/skin color is not an issue.
    This is one of the things that is being pushed really hard right now, and some people will probably be uninformed enough to believe that it is true. The article actually says it was from an undisclosed person, which means the whole thing was likely fabricated.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, Yvonne, it would/does sort of scare me. Actually, I don't think I've ever read anything like this before, concerning two races.
    For the 10 1/2 years we lived in Jacksonville, Florida, we met some extremely nice black folks, both in our apartment complex, Waffle House and iHOP. Some even told us, "I will miss you when you move to Colorado".

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Makes me glad I'm pink and not albino.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

After Biden’s inflammatory remarks in Tulsa, I have no doubt that there are those who will pick up the mantle of racial violence against whites.
    He stated that there were and still are “Millions” of KKK members and that white supremacy is more dangerous than ISIS or Al-Qaeda.
    Instead of memorializing those who were killed in Tulsa 100 years ago, he pretty much said that the black race is still being persecuted in the U.S. by whites.

Not once have I heard Biden condemn Antifa or BLM members who have literally destroyed major portions of some of our cities but instead almost pats them on the back. Not once have I heard him speak of black on black crime and black on Asian crime but he rails against the caucasian race time and time again following his mentor, Barack Obama.

The way I see it is that the Black Panthers, BLM and Antifa are the foot soldiers for the Democrat party and as long as the DNC and their puppets, Joe Biden and Harris further help fuel racial division in this country and the closer we get to civil war the more they like it.

Al Amoling and John Brunner like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

BLM and Antifa are to the Democrat Party what the SA (Brownshirts) were to the Nazi Party.

Marie Mallery and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The biggest difference is that the brown shirts pointed fingers so someone else could kill people and wreck things. BLM and Antifa do not have to point fingers because it doesn’t matter who they kill or what they wreck and they get paid to do it.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Missouri high school students allegedly post petition online calling for the return of slavery.

Are parents involved and/or influencing their high school kids to do this?

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Well it was heathier than living in the ghetto.Don't go blow a fuse yall I'm just kidding.And stay out of Chicago.

11. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

It's probably just high school kids being nonsensical and giggling when it was posted.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Not a single excuse for their actions. We are trying, and note the word "trying", to make America better and doing this sure doesn't help. Heck, what will be next..........making fun of the incoming Haitians and Afghan refugees?

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

You ring?You ever how they talk about us? Skin color isn't the problem its the CULTURES that clash. Why they heck doesn't anyone ever have a provlem with LA RAZA, or other minority hate groups? 99.99% of whites aren't in hate groups yet they are always under attack. Stop with the race cards and lies and maybe work on saving your nations ass from the commies.
    Everyday in the news some liberal insane newsToon or politician comes up with another line of BS to cause more BS .

14. Marie Mallery

Registered

I'm from the south and we had race problems in the early days. I fought as did my relatives and the N word was a good way to get what our elders called " the hell beat out of you"Mama used a mean switch and nobody wanted any more stripes from it than nessassary.

One day a little black kid was walking down the street minding his own business.And this kid that was always getting in trouble named ButterBean threw a rock at him.I was on the wall of the house and I jumped off the wall onto ButterBean which I had fought before, it was a tie.I won that one being a Tom boy raised in the woods with male brothers and cousins.It was a wonderful life.
    If he wasn't trowing rocks at poor animals he was picking fights,he was about 12 years old so was I.

15. Marie Mallery

Registered