Need A Blood Transfusion???

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joy Martin, May 28, 2024.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I thought about this a long while back... How can there be any guarantee on the blood that you are given?????

Story at-a-glance
    • Japanese researchers warn of the risks of using blood from mRNA COVID vaccine recipients, highlighting potential deadly effects and the need for urgent action to secure the global blood supply

• Blood contaminated with prion-like structures from the spike protein raises the risk of inducing fatal neurodegenerative diseases in recipients. The potential transmission of harmful proteins through exosomes ("shedding") and the risk of autoimmune diseases due to the vaccines' mechanism and components like lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) are other major concerns

• Proposals for managing blood collection include rigorous donor interviews, deferral periods, and a suite of tests to ensure the safety of blood products

• The researchers advocate for comprehensive testing of both jabbed and unjabbed individuals to assess the safety of blood products and suggest discarding blood products contaminated with spike proteins or modified mRNA until effective removal methods have been developed

• They call for suspending all gene-based “vaccines” and conducting a rigorous harm-benefit assessment in light of the serious health
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2024/May/PDF/blood-supply-contamination-pdf.pdf

I certainly don't want any covid blood in my body. HOPE I never see a hospital that's for certain...

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  2. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

The same for me. Hospitals are extremely dangerous places to be in.

Don Alaska and Celia Jenkins like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know what the process is to get a friend to donate to you. In other words, how much lead time is required?

Of course, in an emergency, we all roll the dice. This issue (and many others) shall not be investigated, for to investigate them is to acknowledge the possibility that the shots introduced risk. That's not gonna happen, unless there can be some sort of spin put on it (like "Trump's Vaccine.")

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Blood transfusions are inherently hazardous in any case, and should only be used when a patient's life--or perhaps long-term health--is at risk. I don't understand why the mRNA spike protein vaccines would cause prion-like structures to form, but I will accept the idea because of the source. Autoimmune diseases were a known hazard of the Covid mRNA vaccines from the start, as they were inducing one's body to actually produce particles to which your immunes system is reacting. That is largely why the vaccine is more hazardous than the disease itself. The disease happens and then ends, while the mRNA induces the protein production for years if not until death. There is also the "migration" hazard where the vaccine particles enter the bloodstream and attach to places never intended to be colonized by the vaccine, such as the heart. That is thought to be the reason so many active young people experience sudden death. The more active you are, the more likely the vaccine is to migrate. Vaccine companies claim they were not aware of that problem, and may even deny its occurrence even now.

Introducing spike protein through blood transfusion is certainly troubling, so I hope they develop a way to test for the presence of the spike protein, but that, in itself, may compromise the blood supply and blood suitable for transfusion may not be available for those who need it.