Neo-nazi Skinhead

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Samual Yoder, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Samual Yoder

Samual Yoder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

While sitting on a park bench, I was approached by what looked like a skinhead youth. He sat next to me and started yakking about white power and how non-whites were taking over the country.
    Now I am 72 and have no idea what attracted him toward me or how it got in his mind I would be interested in such off the wall ideology.
    I informed him to get lost, not interested, and was told I am the reason this country is going down the tubes.
    I guess someone has to be blamed, it might as well be me....
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness"
    When a race or group of people decide they are better than another race or group of people, THAT is the cause of social disturbance/injustice.
    Maybe I should quit sitting on park benches.

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

You SIT on the park benches and remind youth of the truths that were given to them. For whom (including the young man) men and women fought and died.
    Blaming others is the problem. Blaming people we don't even know?
    Separate laws for 'hate crimes'? We have the laws already. They should be enforced equally!!!! Enforced!