New Sub-forums

Discussion in 'Notices & Announcements' started by Admin, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator
    Staff Member Greeter Registered

I have created a new sub-forum within the Food & Drinks forum for Restaurant Reviews. I believe that the description to the forum will be explanatory.

2. Admin

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Noticing how many threads we had for Amazon.com alone, I have created a sub-forum in the shopping area for Online Retailers. Anything relating to online shopping can be posted there. I've moved some of the online threads there, but I'm sure I've missed some, as well.

4. Admin

Given the large number or coronavirus threads that have been started in this forum, I have created a sub-forum of the Health & Wellness forum for Viruses. With the exception of those involving conspiracy theories surrounding these viruses, we will be moving threads about the coronavirus and other viruses into this area. There may be other exceptions, on a case to case basis, but I think it will be easier to follow these topics if they are all in one place. Given that this is a particularly serious issue for seniors, I'd rather not have them spread out throughout the forum. There is also the fact that this was starting to look like a coronavirus forum instead of a seniors forum.

Soon, these threads will be moved there. Before starting another thread about the coronavirus, please consider whether your topic could be introduced into an existing thread.

If your thread was moved and you disagree with this, please don't get mad and post off-topic stuff complaining about it. Contact me or one of the other staff members, make your argument, and we can discuss it. Anything that has been moved can just as easily be moved back so it's not worth making a fuss over. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020