News This Morning On Fox Cable Nascar

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Thomas Stillhere, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This past Sunday Race at Pocono finds that Denny Hamlin and Kyle Bush had cheated using tape in an area not allowed by NASCAR, they both have been disqualified and I am sure sanctions are coming because these were No 1 and 2 winners of the race. This is why AJ Foyt won so many races same as Richard Petty. They were both king of the cheating heh. That was what made racing fun to watch back when the drivers were allowed to actually race, in one race alone on a 2 and a half mile track Bill Elliot was 3 LAP s ahead of every other car. Not sure about the truth in this one but at one time AJ was caught with a roll cage that held extra fuel. I was at Bryan Texas new 2 mile track in the first race of the season and I got to watch a real race, they even had Marty Robbins running in his Purple and yellow car. In that era they were all fast and less pre programed to crash to entertain such as today's NASCAR. Coming in the 2023 season it is said they are going to have an electric car series. They just won't stop the pandering will they ? Of course I will watch because I don't want to miss the first fire that requires an aviation fire fighter and foam truck for the electric series. I feel sure they already have a script written to downplay the danger and unhealthiness of electric cars racing. We all live in the twilight zone today.