Nfl Former Qb Troy Ackman

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Steven Stanick, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Well-Known Member
    Registered

When he was playing he said he only had dreams of not knowing which team he was playing while he was on the field. When he retired he dreamt of not being able to tie his shoes. When I was working I had dreams of women and not being sure how to get home or where I parked my car at the end of the night out on the town. Now seven years in to retirement I often dream I am working somewhere I don't recognize dealing with the same issue I had while working.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's interesting. That seems to be a common theme; I spoke of it in my thread, Dreams of Incompetence, as I dream often of being in a factory where everyone seems to respect me and to be glad that I am there, while I am wondering what it is that I am supposed to be doing. I've had similar dreams about college - being enrolled in a college and living in the dorms, but not knowing what classes I am supposed to be attending, or when. I wonder why we do that.