Nipah Virus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Dr. Fauci's friends in the Wuhan lab are currently whipping up a batch of the Nipah Virus for us, making it more transmissible to humans and increasing the fatality rates from 50-70% to a greater than 90% fatality rate.

But we're supposed to concentrate our anger on those who choose not to be vaccinated or wear a mask, particularly if they're not sophisticated.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Joe will protect us. It's safest under the bus.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Nipah virus
    Nipah virus, scientific name Nipah henipavirus, is a bat-borne virus that causes Nipah virus infection in humans and other animals, a disease with a high mortality rate. Numerous disease outbreaks caused by Nipah virus have occurred in South and Southeast Asia. Nipah virus belongs to the genus Henipavirus along with the Hendra virus, which has also caused disease outbreaks.

Here we go again!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Now it's REALLY hitting close to my Sc-Fi roots.

This stuff has constantly reminded me of a book I read in '76 titled The Anthrax Mutation, where anthrax-infected bats are used as biological warfare that backfired.

The cover reads "A Chilling Novel of a Laboratory Accident and Its Horrifying Consequences."

Yup.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Most of us were exposed to various corona viruses over the years and about 80% of Americans had at least some immunity to Covid when it was imported from China. I don't know that ANY of us have been exposed to henipaviruses, so this would be much worse if it gets out, but perhaps that is what they want. Covid wasn't dealdy enough to reduce the population.