No More Leaders!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bobby Cole, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is something that has been nagging at me and until now I haven't been able to put a finger on it. Something that just isn't right and doesn't pass the smell test especially in this latest race for the big seat in the White House. It came to me when I heard a radio broadcast talking about our countries leaders and how they are dealing with a possible upset in the status quo of our two parties. Our leaders. I thought about that for some time. Our leaders. Oh yeah........That's it!! We have leaders!!
    I, Bobby Cole, do not want any more leaders. I'm tired of leaders. I do not like nor want to be lead. There is no need for a leader in office and the constitution doesn't call for a leader. (Sorry @Ken Anderson if the SE's are going crazy over the continued use of that 6 letter word I repeated several times)

In a Republic, the only type of leadership that is needed is one which points back to the Constitution by which the country is lead. A Republic calls for a Representative of the people as framed by the constitution.
    Each state is supposedly represented and each state representative supports the states wishes to congress which in turn compiles the bucket of wishes into a bill which is handed to another representative called the president. The president either vetoes or approves the bill dependant upon it's constitutionality as defined by the Supreme Court.

An oligarchy, on the other hand, calls for a person or a body of persons who do not represent the population nor a set constitution and PARENT the childlike "ignorant" citizenry into submission. A type of submission that is determined by events rather than constitutionality because the leaders know better than the majority of the population as to the state of it's own union and how to solve it's problems.

When we hear the two words, "I will" we need to be ever vigilant by listening to whatever follows. The only "I WILL" accept any longer is someone who says and means that they will listen and work with the American people according to the constitution in order to represent the wishes of it's people better.
    I will only accept someone who has the will to do what he or she is paid to do: Represent me, not lead me. I do not need to be lead but represented according to the confirmed, historic, and valid constitution of the United States.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016