Obama’s Appalling Un Betrayal

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

With only 4 weeks left in office, the shambles continue to mount......

"Friday’s failure to veto an anti-Israel resolution at the United Nations sets a new low in the annals of American diplomacy. It was a shocking betrayal of a firm US ally, and of longstanding bipartisan US policy — a sneaky, dishonest move by a lame-duck president to express his pique at the president-elect and land a final vindictive blow on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. In the process, he sought to tie his successor’s hands in a way that no past president — especially his own predecessor, George W. Bush — has ever before done. President Obama has now empowered the economic war against Israel, just to get even with a leader who dared to defend his own country’s best interests. ..."

http://nypost.com/2016/12/23/obamas-appalling-un-betrayal/

Bobby Cole and Denise Evans like this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope I live to see the day obama gets his. He is the dirtiest, most rotten person, and I'm still shocked at all he has gotten away with. He has no right to be in the Whitehouse. He should have been THROWN out long ago:( The only consolation I have is that in the end, he will not get away with his evil acts.

4. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Denise Happyfeet
    You have absorbed and digested the article's inference. Stab Trump, while getting back at Netanyahu. The Israeli PM did, IMO, the very best he could in meetings with Obama, probably secretly wishing he could wring the neck like a chicken.

Ah, but compared to the evil acts of Bill and Hillary, his are pale, indeed.
    Frank

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

They're all dirtbags. Power hungry, and at the cost of the people they vowed to serve. I see nothing that tells me "they did anything for America" only their own selfish purposes:( The only thing worse is how some "so-called" Americans still support them. I'll never figure that one out.

In spite of watching obama do his best to stick the knife in and twist it before he leaves the Whitehouse I am trying hard to be grateful for the wonderful things that have happened. A new president, and some hope that he'll do a great job, and this time, for America.

Merry Christmas Frank, to you and yours, God bless us, every one;) I'm watching that movie for the um-teenth time, A Christmas Carol, the 1938 version, my fave! Maybe see you tomorrow:)

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Obama's war isn't necessarily against Israel so much as it is with Netanyahu. If memory serves, our present resident in the White House sent people to Israel to help oust Bibi during their last elections.

Okay, let's play good thing bad thing.
    The good thing is that Netanyahu knows who will and who will not back Israel up when a property war becomes full bore.
    The bad thing is that he also knows now that we have our proverbial hands tied because of the stance America has taken via our illustrious leader at the U.S. Conference.
    Another bad thing is that Bibi has directed his attention toward Russia and it looks like Putin might back Israel like we should be. It's kind of reminiscent of when Eisenhower refused to help Vietnam get rid of the French hierarchy so Ho Chi Minh turned to the U.S.S.R. And communist China instead.
    In short, instead of the "friend of our friend is our enemy" scenario, we have the "enemy of Obama is friends with our group enemy". Even after 8 years in the White House, Obama hasn't learned to keep his friends close and his personal enemies (but our nations friends) even closer.

To me, the U.N. resolution doesn't mean anything other than a bunch of useless countries that will not stand with Israel. Even Iran understands the true value of the U.N. which is why they do whatever they wish to do. The U.N. is virtually powerless. Heck, some of the countries in conglomerate do not even have a military to speak of and are so far in debt with us that if we had everything we have already spent on them our national debt would have a little relief.

Netanyahu knows what he is doing and I'm sure he knew what Obama would do and was prepared for it. I am sure that Bibi is as ready for Trump to take office as we are and then some real negotiations can take place and the U.N. is left sitting on their collective overpaid hands.

7. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks for this Bobby. I am not sure where I stand on o'bummer being stupid (and unteachable) or that it's all been a planned & calculated run for him.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree with this Ike. I've believed for some time that UN is just a stepping stone to "a new world order".

Ike Willis likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I'm not so sure that it is so much strict stupidity but selfishness coupled with a stupid thought that everything that he (obama) likes and believes in is good for the U.S.
    He doesn't like the idea of processing coal for energy ergo the country shouldn't like it.
    He imagines that if he were a poor guy he would want a cell phone so everyone got a cell phone.
    He doesn't like Bibi Netanyahu so he has dictated that the country shouldn't like him either.
    When things get in his way, he has the power to move them and then do things his way whether it is good for the U.S. or not.

In other words, it's all about how Barack feels about something and virtually nothing about what the majority of Americans think. To him, the world, and in particular the U.S. is full of little children and he is here to lead us all into a new and better way of thinking.

Ike Willis and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

I think you are very, much onto him. This to me, makes him absolutely stupid. Or at the very least, missing some major brain-cells. I'll just leave him to his own, little reality.

Ike Willis likes this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The UN is the globalist group for runner of the New World Order. Getting out of the UN and NATO and all those other groups that are not elected but have power. The EU is the one that is affecting Europe . There are even people in the government like the Czars that have been put in Non elected people with power and not responsible to the public.

Ike Willis likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Ike Willis

That notice was posted on a full-size billboard between Tucson and Phoenix, along I-10, many years ago; we lived there 1979-1999. It was signed "John Birch Society".
    Frank

Ike Willis likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The one item that the U.N. hasn't looked at is Israel's ability to be totally independent from the rest of the world. If they decide, they can stop exporting technological, medical and agricultural items to the U.N. countries and it looks like Bibi has already made the initial moves to make that happen.
    Israel ranks in the top 14 countries in all catagories of exportation so it would seem that the conglomeration of non-partisan countries have stepped on their own toes.

There is one other thing that does disturb me though is that Israel is the only democractically run country in the middle east and is almost totally surrounded by hostile countries. Although Israel does have a massive military structure, I really do not know how long they can go without outside help, which at this stage, might be had from Russia creating a black eye for the U.S.

In my humble opinion, Barack Obama started the whole mess by bribing the U.N. using billions of taxpayer money supposedly marked for global warming. It's all about leverage.
    If a John gives a large sum of money to a lady of ill repute and calls it "research" or whatever he wants to call it, it's still a leverage call to get what he is really trying to obtain.
    Obama hates Bibi enough to ransack the U.S. and bribe the U.N. in order to make countries like Venezuela and New Zealand vote on an initiative they actually have no interest in. The United Nations has indeed formed its own ring of prostitution type politics and the only way to stop them is to stop going to bed with them.

Frank Sanoica and Ike Willis like this.