One Of The World's Biggest Bunker Builders

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Don Alaska, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This is an interview with one of the world's largest private bunker builders. He says the bunker building business is ramping up among the wealthy, especially in the U.S., and claims we may be within weeks or months of a "non-violent rebellion" here. What do you think?

link

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'd be surprised if those who could afford to do so did not prepare in this way. You can be sure that those who have brought us to this state plan on coming out of it with an advantage.

3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I can remember building one of these for a friend of a friend back in the middle 60s.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Just because the wealthy are prepping does not mean that catastrophe is imminent. Their reaction to current events are not predictors of future events. This is their version of parading up & down the street with "The End Is Near" signs. And once the first nouveau riche prepper digs a hole, he becomes a selling point...the first toppled domino, as it were. Heck, they're the same way with fancy cars, swimming pools and the latest trophy wife.

Besides, folks have been prepping for a long time...to wit, Al's comment regarding Cuban Missile Crisis bunkers. Just because your neighbor digs a hole does not mean you are at Ground Zero...it's merely your neighbor's reaction to how he perceives current events. He may have inside info, he may be doing a reasonable thing, or he may just be grasping for the illusion of control.

That being said, these times sure do feel like Duck & Cover, except our enemies are domestic. Maybe they always have been.

John West and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

The interesting thing about the bunker that I helped build is that it currently serves as a wine cellar.

7. John Brunner

It would probably make a good cheese cellar as well.

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

LOL. We live right across the street from Redstone Arsenal. We are either in one of the safest places to be or at ground zero. If it is indeed the latter, we won’t have time to bend over and kiss our butts goodbye because it’ll all be over in less than a millisecond.
    With the exception of some guys I know who build bunkers for the post to blow up in a training exercise, I would think that a bunker is kind of a useless thing to have around here albeit we could use a couple of extra tornado shelters.

Now, if we’re talking about a civilian type of uprising, I would venture to write that just about everyone including their cat is armed here but they nor we are angry at each other.
    We civilians and a major number of uniforms are seriously ticked at the way the Federal government is handling things so what will happen next is still in the wind.

9. John Brunner

You reminded me that for a while there used to be a fear of living in the DC area. I recall maps with concentric rings detailing the increasing level of nuclear fallout the closer you got to the White House. This was pre-9/11. I was a young adult, so it was not in the context of the Cuban Missile Crisis era. It was likely in response to polls indicating that fear among the populous was subsiding, so suddenly that became "an issue."

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.