Operation " Highjump " To Antarctica

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Yvonne Smith, May 9, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That this actually happened is recorded history; but what happened, and why it happened at all, is the object of much speculation.
    What is known , is that in the late 1930's, the German Nazi's went to Antarctica, and apparently established some kind of an underground base there. Some researchers think that thouands of the Germans (men, women, and even children) were taken down there.
    In any case, after Admiral Richard Byrd had been to Antarctica and explored it somewhat, he came back with glowing reports of both coal and oil to be found there, and that there was enough to be a major supply of both fuels.
    However, when he went back, and went with a whole Naval expedition, he lost airplanes, and had other problems that were so serious that the whole mission was abandoned.

Exactly what happened to cause the airplanes to disappear is not known for sure. Some speculation is that there were some kind of UFO's found down there, and possibly that they even attacked the expedition.
    Other possibilities include fights with the Germans that were down there.
    All in all, much is still not known about Antarctica, and the Operation Highjump expedition; but there are a lot of interesting theories and videos that speculate about that exactly happened, and why we were there in the first place.
    Shortly after that, the Antarctic Treaty was drawn up and signed by over 50 nations, preventing any further explorations in the area to try and extract any of the coal or oil that is known to be there.
    It is amazing that with all of the shortages of fuel that we have had in the years since then, that the treaty was never changed to allow commercial exploitation of the valuable fuels found there.

John Nopales likes this.
  2. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

well that is interesting. Maybe the history channel will do something on it sometime. I have watched that series from time to time about finding Hitler. Since Hitler's remain's were never positively identified, there are some compelling theories he may have escaped to South America. Many of the former Nazi's did end up there. It would be really amazing if they ended up with conclusive evidence he did. Anartica seems a stretch, but the Germans got around apparently.

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

If I remember right, the Hollow Earth theory was from Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Arctic region, although I might be mistaken, and will look that part up to see what I can find. Just was listening to your video, and looked online, and I guess that what my mother remembers hearing in the news must have been one of the Antarctic missions after all.
    My mom listened to the expedition on the radio, and she said they had news from Admiral Byrd telling where he was at and what he was finding every day.
    As he got closer to the pole region, he started finding and reporting green branches in the water, and other signs of a warmer climate.
    She said that once he started to report that, the whole broadcast was discontinued, and the only updates they received were from news broadcasts, and not the ones from Admiral Byrd himself.
    My mom bought the Hollow Earth book when it first came out in the 60's (I think), and I remember reading it back then, too.
    I have had and lost several copies since that time; but the theory has always intrigued me a lot.

Since most of what NASA releases as photographs are actually just paintings and composites, we really do not have anything that shows what the earth looks like from space.
    As an example, look at these two pictures of the earth.
    Not only is the coloring and green vegetation different; but look at how much larger the state of Florida looks in the picture on the right.
    The size of both pictures is the same, yet the North American continent is much larger on the second picture. Even taking into consideration that the view is just a little different, there are size anomalies that should not be there in two actual photos.
    Either Florida changed size, or the picture is not accurate.
    image.jpeg

John Nopales likes this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

This video shows the details of "Operation High Jump", including film of the hidden land mass and mountains of coal.

7. Yvonne Smith

I was listening to a video interview with Juan O Savin on Nino’s Corner TV (not an actual television program, but the name of his website). Juan was talking today about the fraudulent election, and some of what he thinks might happen before we can change the election, and make them safe and real again.
    Not sure how it got into talking about Antarctica, but it went there, and I heard some interesting information that adds to and explains why Germans were sent there after the Nazi’s took over that area, and why we had Operation Highjump.
    Juan explained that underneath the ice, there are rivers and lakes, and that it can be livable down there. He said it is an area almost double the size of North America (US and Canada), and this kind of fits in with Admiral Byrd saying that there was coal and oil there in abundance, and maybe also with the hollow earth theory.
    He was mentioning that John Kerry went there on Election Day, 2016, and also Obama went there, as did Newt Gingrich.

Pretty much all we see are the pictures of snow and icebergs, and not much actual information about Antarctica itself. Now, I am going to see what else I can find that has more information about this.

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I see that Youtube has now made the videos unavailable. I guess that's part of their only one perspective allowed philosophy on information.

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Following more than a decade of international and national planning and an intense week of on-ice weather delays, Priscu led the field team successfully drilled through the overlying ice sheet and sampled directly the waters and sediments of a lake hidden beneath the Antarctic ice sheet. The groundbreaking exploration of Antarctica's subglacial environment marks the beginning of a new era in polar science, opening the window for future interdisciplinary scientific investigations of one of Earth's last unexplored frontiers.

The Hidden World Beneath the Antarctic Ice Sheet | John Priscu | TEDxBozeman (2013)

10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

When Antarctica Was Green

12. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

What is the population of Antarctica in 2021? (includes video)
    [​IMG]
    Along with the 1,100 to 4,400 research staff, there is usually an additional 1,000 personnel, including ship’s crew and scientists performing on-board research in the waters of the treaty region of Antarctica….So, how many people live in Antarctica today?

Population
    Total 4,490

13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Here is a map of the underground lakes and rivers beneath the ice in Antarctica.

C5D0230C-CBEA-4F92-BFA1-A68CE5C06E59.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.