Peta A Most Dangerous Extremist Group

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Faye Fox, May 25, 2023.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Just like all other "woke" groups, they are about making money under the disguise of being compassionate. I hope all will read the below article that is documented fact about who PETA really is. Consider that finally the group getting wealthy under the disguise of protecting Black lives, has been exposed for fraud and tax evasion.

Giving yourself a compassionate title, spending vast amounts of money to pay people to monitor events involving animals just to find one rare case of abuse, and collecting vast wealth from sympatric donors in which the organization doesn't pay taxes and the top individuals live like royalty paying little or no taxes, is one of biggest scams in world history.

It has also been documented that PETA has on more than one occasion paid a "rodeo cowboy" that had no chance of winning and no ties to the ranch way of life, big money to purposely abuse an animal so they could video it. The very few veterinarians that support PETA are also paid extravagant sums of money to write articles that when analyzed have failed the test of being scientific or even factual.

This is an important subject to me because it is just part of the insanity that is sweeping the world. Organizations collecting vast sums of money by playing on the heart strings of the good folks of the world, is nothing new. I won't give a dime to any big organization anymore. There may be a few honest ones run by good folks, but the dishonest ones far outweigh the good.

If you have read and studied the responses of the haters of rodeo and the ranching way of life, their responses to any discussion where folks of experience and science speak out, are met with short phrases and generalities meant to discredit the person and or their families. They never will respond to questions of what their expertise and experience is, just blanket reciting of a false narrative put out by folks getting rich off of their soft hearts and failure to get out and learn for themselves.

What is furthermore interesting is those claiming to "have compassion for all living beings," support abortion of the human child even up to late term when as it is coming out of the birth canal, it is stabbed in the top of the head with a sharp object. What kind of sick person can support human abortion at mid or latter stages but object to even an early term abortion on a dog?

Yeah, yeah, I know, humans can make a conscious decision to kill their fetus or child, but animals can't make that decision, so it then becomes cruelty and inhuman in the case of animals, but a mothers right to choose in the case of a human makes it fine and dandy. Animal fetus doesn't bring big money on the black market, but human fetus bring big money and the ones killed coming out of the birth canal, bring the most. Black babies bring the highest price if you ever wondered why so many abortion clinics are built near Black communities.

How about the PETA folks monitoring and videoing every human abortion and what happens to the human child after being killed? It would be rare to see a case where the human fetus or fully formed child was disposed of humanely. It doesn't happen at government funded abortion clinics. If not sold as a complete fetus, they are cut up and sold in the name of science.

How about PETA videoing the 10 of thousands of cases of child abuse that is rampant in this world? How about them videoing the humans forced into slavery by the communist Chinese and treated with cruelty and even death if they don't do as they are told? These poor folks didn't make the choice to be treated inhumanely, so where is the justification for such evil? Why isn't PETA and the, "I am compassionate about all living beings," folks, protesting this and calling for banning everything made in China?

I will tell you why; there isn't any big money in such a real social justice movement. The same corporations that are getting wealthy off Chinese slave labor, are supporting "social justice" and "human rights" in the USA. It is all very transparent but yet those blinded by the hate they garnered, not from experience or knowledge, but false repetitive narratives that spread like wildfire on todays instant social media that rule the minds of those that don't care to investigate or educate themselves with facts and science.

So they pray on ranching, farming, and especially go after the sports, animal racing, circus, and rodeo since they are entertainment. It is sad to me that such once great entertainment has fallen in the hands of the profiteers, becoming billion dollar sports, and attracts those that see profits being made by starting an organization to oppose them. PETA would not exist if their donations stopped or big money profiteers didn't fund them. Their compassion would disappear if they couldn't get wealthy off duped good hearted donors.

https://fairgrovenews.com/7124/opinion/toxic-activism-the-hypocrisy-of-peta/

Last edited: May 25, 2023
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While they pretend to be the voice of animals everywhere, PETA would destroy populations of food animals, companion animals, and all domesticated animals. Or does anyone truly believe that they would set them all free to live happy, healthy lives in the forest? Like most social justice organizations, PETA is all about fulfilling a global agenda while enriching themselves at everyone else's expense.

While it didn't involve PETA as an organization, but a PETA-minded follower, a small farm family north of here had to spend several thousands of dollars fighting a stink caused by someone who had moved nearby from Boston, I think it was. They had a few horses, one of which was very old, but loved. Because it was an old horse, it was showing the signs of age, which included being thin, but it was still mobile and not in any pain. While they would eventually have to make the hard decision to euthanize their horse, that point had not yet been reached.

Well, the neighbor from the city decided that they weren't feeding their horse and called a state agency to complain. The state sent someone out to look into it. Although the family's own veterinarian had seen the horse, the state insisted on having its own veterinarian look it over, and the family was charged for that. That wasn't too bad, as they found that the horse was simply old. After all, they had other horses that weren't thin, so that point should have been clear.

That wasn't enough for the neighbor from the city, who clearly knew better, although she had probably never even touched a horse in her life. She ended up getting another agency involved, and I believe this one was federal, although it's been a few years and I don't remember the specifics. They took all of their horses, and the family had to engage a law firm to get them back. In the end, they euthanized the older horse, and they had to pay for that, as well as the expenses for transporting and boarding the horses. Plus, there was a large write-up in the newspaper about the horses being "rescued" from their farm, and there probably wasn't any follow-up story about the finding that there was no abuse or neglect.

PETA may have been involved but, either way, that's the kind of thing that PETA does. Their sister organization, the Human Society of the United States, isn't much better. the HSUS is not your local animal shelter, and they kill far more animals than they rescue.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Part of our screwed up enlightened world.
    I went to an owner who had a crippled old horse that was in obvious pain. I had known the horse for years and understood putting off the death of a beloved pet. Was the horse being kept alive for the horse's sake or the owner's?
    Thankfully, it was put down but the remaining horse was lonely.:(

Faye Fox likes this.