Pipeline Cyber Attack

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Jim Brown, May 8, 2021.

1. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

The Pipeline Cyber attack is just a reason for a large increase in the price of gas. Better fill up now.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think it may be an "excuse" used to raise prices, even if it never happened. If someone has gas to sell, they can keep the price the same , not raise it, if they so choose.

Remember the fake oil shortage in the 90's ? (and other fake shortages created for devious purposes by governments and corporations)

Jim Brown likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Actually, the shortage in the 90’s was produced. I was working on an oil rig in the gulf when OPEC dropped their prices and we were suddenly dragging oil rigs in to shore. The exploration rigs like mine were towed into port and the production rigs capped the oil trees and stopped pumping.

Economically, OPEC’s workers made far less than American and British workers made ergo it cost less for their rigs to pump than ours.
    We really could have competed though but the Carter administration put a halt to our own production causing a glut in the system. Instead of prices going down because of the lowered price per barrel, they skyrocketed due to demand just like they’re starting to do now.

People have to have gas and if those in power can raise prices on fuel such as closing down the availability of oil, the raised gas and fuel prices create more taxes thereby enriching the government coffers.

John Brunner and Jim Brown like this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

To me, same as 'fake'.
    Just like previous times when shortages were 'produced' due to greedy power controllers , whether politicians or businessmen or corporations.
    There would be many many many more honest heath providers , licensed and other,
    if they were not opposed by the Federal Laws, Mandates, and other restrictions, and media and medical 'spin' (publicly published fraud and lies to prevent more healthy people and to provide more sickness/sick people).
    Heart attacks, diabetes, arthritis, seizures, epilepsy, psoriasis, indigestion, gas, bloating, excema, hbp, anemia, cancer, scurvy, and a hunder(?) other diagnosis flourish beyond measure because of the corrupt system and leaders and experts and doctors all deceived by pharmakeia.

5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Such is life for the little guy. We ride the waves created by decisions made by those in power.
    I don't see there's much we can do about it except grin and keep on keeping on. I tell myself
    sometime, it could be worse. Someone close to me over the years had a saying, "Save your
    money cause it might be your only friend when you're all down and out."

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

The Creator knew all along how evil mankind is.

He Provides one Solution, the Only Solution: For the Son of Man came to seek and to save that which was lost.

7. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim

And so He "Created Man in his own image?"

Just WHERE does the hogwash begin and end, anyway?

Frank

Faye Fox and Beth Gallagher like this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

The hogwash began when the enemy corrupted mankind. (most men are in the image of hasatan, the enemy of God and are murderers, thieves, and destroyers)

It ends when Jesus returns to save His people, and the enemy is put away.

It gets one more chance after that, before being wiped out forever.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think this pipeline shutdown affects mainly the eastern U.S., but the impacts may be felt all over. Where did the cyberattack originate? The "planned" shortages and shutdowns are said to peak in the first week of July. Some of the conspiracy folks think this is the Chinese plan to keep the cities reasonably happy while starving the rural areas a happened post WWI and as the Chinese do to their own people to keep the masses under control. I don't know....

Jim Brown likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If people just filled up their gas tanks and were careful about unnecessary trips until the pipeline is working again, everything should be fine. From what I have been seeing in online news, people who are not anywhere near the attacked pipeline are also having a run on fuel, which creates shortages, even where there are no fuel shortages.
    People are over reacting, and loading up as much as they can take home to store, even as far as putting gasoline in plastic bags. If that is not an accident ready to happen, I do not know what is !

CF1984E0-8552-4AE7-8F67-E596394A76B8.jpeg

12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

saw a video this am of woman filling those plastic bags with gasoline....but she double bagged them so she should be ok.../soff

13. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just goes to show, we really can't fix stupid.

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, putting gas in a plastic bag can indeed be hazardous to one’s health but then, on the flip side, what if you have this car, a Tesla, and figure you’d better load up on gas because of the shortage?
    A little comedic break here....... Note: The guy’s laugh is a little irritating but I can’t say that I blame him for laughing.

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

How on earth did she lift them into the trunk when they were filled?? What a dumbass.

Jim Brown, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.