Pipeline Cyber Attack

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Jim Brown, May 8, 2021.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

maybe it wa just regular grade and not the premium grade:D

Jim Brown, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I can barely lift a couple of gallons of water, so I'd be SOL (if I were a mental deficient putting gasoline in plastic bags.)

3. Al Amoling

Registered

Jim Brown and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Al Amoling

Registered

And then of course we have this one who doesn't know she's got an electric vehicle

Jim Brown likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I just can't believe that people would put gasoline into plastic bags. In most, if not all states, it is illegal to put gas into glass jugs much less into plastic bags. The government says the pipeline is up and running as normal now, but the expert I listened to said it would be weeks before that would be the cases, but the small volume lines (which I suspect is gasoline) are now running. The large volume lines, which I would think would be jet fuel and diesel, are still down perhaps. One of them is lying, but the government never does that, does it?

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Gas is readily available here, but it's gone up to above $3/gallon. I have noticed that our local gas station (yeah, we're down to one, although we had five a few years ago) is out of diesel, however. The sign on the pumps says "out of order" so they may not be out of diesel, but it seems strange to me that there would be a mechanical failure in all four of its diesel pumps at the same time.

7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

That is definitely illegal. The moron taking the cellphone video should have been calling the police instead of capturing his viral opportunity. :rolleyes: Personally, I'd have been backing my car as far away from there as possible, then calling 911. It looks like the single-brain-cell woman is using grocery bags for her bounty; those never leak, right??? Who doesn't want to be driving a bomb-on-wheels with a trunk full of spilled petrol. People never fail to amaze me.

8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

How much gas will be wasted trying to pour it out of a plastic bag? The entire thing stinks of a hoax since they are blaming Russia. But who knows maybe Russia sees these idiots running our government and says why not take advantage and teach these sissies a lesson. I am waiting for the video of the guys with a carload of fume leaking gas bags that light up a smoke.

9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm just glad the cost of Dilithium Crystals has remained steady. And they last forever for earth uses.

:)

p.s. It appears the gas-in-bags photos was staged, for purposes not yet disclosed.

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I went to the convenience store where I buy my gas a few minutes ago just to make sure the owner was happy with the cabinet I built and installed yesterday.
    He was there and in a rut because all they have left for gas is the Premium (expensive) stuff. He said that if it keeps up the way it is, he’ll be out by tonight or tomorrow during the morning rush.
    Thus far, he has no idea when Sunoco will be delivering but is waiting for a callback so he can be prepared with an answer for his customers.

Good thing I filled up both rigs 2 days ago. I wonder if I should go buy a case of toilet paper? Nah, we have good ole Amazon if we run short.
    Whoops .....Amazon deliveries run on gas too!

11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I forget where I read an article that said oil is the only commodity where commercial American businesses are competing against a foreign government. I never really thought about it before.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. John Brunner

If it's real, the bags were probably filled while they were in the trunk, much as I put my diesel cans on the tailgate of my truck when I fill them.

Jim Brown and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. John Brunner

This is a legacy photo of NBC getting ready to show America how dangerous the Pinto really is.

Jim Brown and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Did you watch that video? It would be even dumber to fill the bag in the trunk, then take it out and sit it next to the gas pump to close and "double bag."

Jim Brown and Faye Fox like this.
  15. John Brunner

No, I was referring to the picture. But your comment made me go to the vid. The guy with the cell phone should have called the police instead of filming. That's some dangerous stuff going on right there.

When I managed that Hess station, I would have people come with plastic milk jugs to get gas for their mowers. They got turned away. "But I have the lid for it!"