Places You Have Been

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Sheldon Scott, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Speaking for my wife and I, any time you wish to visit, we would be more than glad to see you and help make your visit an enjoyable one. :)

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, thank you Bobby & Yvonne , I seriously would love to visit the USA, and each year I say it will be this year, and it never happens so maybe it'll be before too long..... :D

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I haven't been to Montana, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, none of the New England states South Catalina or Florida. I've been in all states except those sixteen, if I counted right. I have lived in Texas, New Mexico, Washington State, and Oklahoma. I lived most of my life in Texas. I like west Texas and the western states best because that's where I've spent most of my life. But, my traveling days are over.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have been in 50 states and our possessions but I have not yet gone the distance and visited the other 7 states that Mr. Obama alluded to.
    As of this moment, I have not found out where those sneaky states are.
    I wrote to the department of the Interior just in case we have some property on the moon or perhaps Mars but have not yet received an answer. Maybe I should write the IRS. If there’s a penny to be found, they would know where it is and how to get there.