President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

President Trump has started holding rallies and supported some of the patriotic candidates for office in those different states.
    Yesterday, he was here in Alabama and held a rally near Cullman, and there were well over 50,000 people attending, in spite of the fact that the rally was held out doors and the weather was stormy.
    Mo Brooks, our US Representative, will be running for Senate in the next election, and President Trump is backing him, which is why he was speaking in Alabama last night.
    President Trump has also spoken at rallies in several other states, and will probably continue to do so, at least until the election re-count has been finished, and probably will help support candidates all the way until the elections next year.

6A94E458-5B63-4EC0-904E-7ECCBB7A133E.jpeg

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

First I gotta say that only hard-leftists are allowed to do this once they leave office. Conservatives are supposed to just go away (my personal story on that one told below.)

I wonder where Trump's presence will serve a Good and where it might be a Negative. He just may bait the other side into turning this into a battle over who's aligned with ex-President, to which the Republican candidate shall respond with now-President. In Virginia, Terry McAuliffe is running to be governor again, and he paints his opponent as being a "Trump Loyalist." There's gotta be research that says it will be a winning tactic in enough of this state to sway the election.

Regarding my story of Leftist hypocrisy on the continued presence of ex-presidents...

When Obama won in 2008, the DNC immediately sent out an email sarcastically taking up a collection to buy Cheney a bus ticket out of town. "His turn is over." Now, I subscribe to all sorts of emails from all sorts of groups from the entire political spectrum, and for some reason this hypocritical snarky note really set me off. So for the first time ever, I was moved to reply:

I agree that when an administration ends, it should get off of the stage as quickly as possible and give the new administration the reins; however, in all fairness to Mr. Cheney, we should give him at least half the time Jimmy Carter has taken in the spotlight since leaving office. So if Mr. Cheney has not gone away by 2022, please contact me and I shall be happy to send you a check.

Marie Mallery and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Let Trump be Trump" has always been a good strategy!

IMG_2314.JPG

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

John, you can't be going around comparing apples with orangutans!:rolleyes:

5. John Brunner

It's concerning that Leftists really think sending out such childish snarky stuff makes them intelligent.

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  6. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

None of this matters if the voting systems in all 50 states aren't fixed.

7. John Brunner

That's pretty much the horrid reality.

I heard that the Dems either changed or tried to change the ballot process in the middle of California Governor Newsom's recall. They want (or allowed) people to be able to print their ballots off of their home computers.

8. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Even though I'm not a 100% Trump fan, he did do a heck of a job in the Presidency.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I know of very little or nothing that Trump did that I disagree with. Most of the time, even Trump haters have a hard time coming up with policies they disagree with; they just have very vague "bad man" ideas that have no substance.

10. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yep!

Trump hatred is 100% fomented by the media and its various appendages. I know several liberals and they simply do not know what Trump actually stood for -- which is the same damned thing THEY all stand for if you remove their partisan politics.

They are simply unaware. But it's a religion to them, the media darlings are the priests, so they cannot be swayed.

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I was referring to his policies. The media rely on their supporters being ignorant, and, in many places, just dumb. Keep in mind that Trump was banned form Twitter but the Taliban still have their Twitter account. Doesn't that bother anyone? It would certain upset me even if the account were Obama or Biden.

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is what Paul Harvey had to say about Donald Trump, many years ago…..

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I wouldn't change a thing about President Trump!! He's not some plastic puppet the left sends in.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Wow, I am late for this thread, but I am so glad I found it. That clip is so great, I loved Paul Harvey and wonderful to hear him speak of our greatest President!

Yvonne Smith and Al Amoling like this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

Damn right it bothers me Don, hah, the freaking freaks in this country are not Americans, patriots, or anyone that believes in Truth, our constitution, or laws! We are at war in this country, and if people want to try and live in their self-made "graves" before their time, and leave all the fighting to the brave, than let me know how that turns out for you.

Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.