Racist Boy At Kc Chiefs Vs Las Vegas Raiders Game?

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I saw this, and as usual, the news media will do anything to point out some suspected “racism”.
    This Chief’s fan was obviously coloring his face in the team colors for the team, as you can see when you look at the full face picture of the boy. It has NOTHING to do with any kind of racial slur, but the media loves to promote anything that they can, just to make things look like they were racial.
    This may end up with multi-million dollar lawsuits, just like the one a few years ago, with the Catholic school boy whom they said was disrespecting the Native American, who was in fact teasing the boy and started the whole thing.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

The KC Chiefs color is red, not black. Black and Gold is the Vegas Raiders. The boy was wearing an Indian Chief War Bonnet, so he was a Chief's fan. The huge criticism came from the "black face" the young fan had one. Possibly the War Bonnet as well, don't know. There are those that have no idea why the cameraman even showed the boy on national tv.

The "tomahawk chop", done by the Chiefs, Seminoles and Braves has been criticized by Native Americans, but is still done.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It's so cute when ignorant white people are offended on behalf of other races, in this case aided by the usual media BS. What they are actually saying when they do that is that they believe that white people are the only ones capable of it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
    Faye Fox likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Here is the actual picture of the boy in the war bonnet, and you can see that he is displaying the red/black theme for the Chiefs colors, and the picture was deliberately taken to only show a part of his face, in order to try and make the ridiculous claim of racism.
    Even his clothes show the red and black theme.
    IMG_5666.jpeg

6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

WOW, Yvonne, you are absolutely right!! It reminds me of all the lawsuits the paper, The Enquirer, got due to photos and lies about celebrities.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

There is a group of "Native Americans" petitioning to get the name "Redskins" back for DC's team. Buncha stupid white people need to find a different hobby.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Usually, these things are initiated by white progressives, who then recruit someone of the race or group who they want to "protect" in order to give it a hint of legitimacy.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

The boy who dressed in the Chief’s colors is actually a Native American, so that should slow down the people condemning him, now that he is not just some poor white kid enjoying a game and wearing the team’s colors.
    I am reading that other fans will wear the face paint to stand in solidarity with the Indian boy at the next game, and I am betting that the lawyers are all over that family right now to start a lawsuit against the media.

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Andrea Lindsey

Andrea Lindsey Well-Known Member
    Registered

It reminded me of that, too. I felt so sorry for that poor 15 year-old boy vilified by the media, when all he had done was stand politely while the old man taunted him.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Please stop with the Native American nonsense. It just leads to making the correct term, American Indian, a racist slur in the minds of the duped and ignorant. All tribes prefer that they are referred to by their tribal name and as a group, American Indians. It is only the young Indians educated with the white mans apologetic political correctness that want to be called native.

The kid was 5 years old and his grandpa is a member of the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians. He is also a Kansas City Chief's football fan. He should be paid at least $100,000 for his appearance promoting the KC Chiefs that uses an arrowhead as their symbol. Time the Chief's pony up the dough and pay this young man for his "brave" appearance.

I hope his folks sue for 2.5 million and donate all the money to the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians. That should teach these numbed brained so called journalist a memorable lesson.

If his grandpa's tribe has no issue with his wearing a headdress, then no one else should. End of story!

Elizabeth Warren got a free college education falsely claiming she was Cherokee. Shouldn't she have to repay that back to the tax payer funded treasury where it was stolen? Shouldn't she be removed from office for extreme racism and fraud?

But no, let's pick on a 1/4th Santa Ynez Chumash Indian boy of 5, and call him a double racist.

Can this country sink any lower into ignorance?

Ken Anderson likes this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

A little off-topic, but I remember reading an article about the University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming. There were some students requesting to change the name of the football team to something other than "Wyoming Cowboys". The students said, "not everyone in Wyoming is a cowboy". The change never happened.

13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The writer of the inflammatory article is a black man who is always on the warpath over what the paleface does. And to think I blamed suburbanite Karens...

Here's one of his article lead-ins: "I'm from Saginaw. Spent a LOT of time in Flint. I've never seen this many white people in Flint in my life. It's...concerning."

link

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

This morning there is an article about the boy and his father online. Doesn't look like neither him or his father are any part of American Indian. He was pretty much praised for his looks, compared to what other fans look like that support their team. He is a Chiefs fan, but got his picture, with War Bonnet and all, with some Raider Cheerleaders. And, both many fans and even Chief football player were doing the "chop" during the game.

IOW, to us the kid looked very good and definitely supports the Chiefs.