Rallies Biden's Speech Vs Trump

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Mary Stetler, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

So Biden got up on a red, back lit, stage with Marines flanking him. He spoke with anger and hate against half the country while speaking in the City of Brotherly Love. He jeered at those who wanted to maintain the Constitution's second amendment saying we needed a fighter jet to protect us from the gov't, not a gun. Threatening his countrymen?
    Watch the difference in Trump's speech and how it is received in joy.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I watched most of Trump's rally in Pennsylvania, and I also watched Biden's whatever you would call that thing that he did, and it amuses me to no end that someone would say they're embarrassed by Trump. Pick a random nursing home resident, or even a drunk in a bar, and they could shine, as compared to Biden.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Biden is trash of the first order. He is a crook and a liar and a gutter rat to boot. Not strange to see his son turned out to be such a loser. Everything he has done so far has been impeachable and illegal. Today a federal Judge slapped his hands for nullifying oil and gas leases, the Judge said you have no Authority to do that. I would have loved to be a fly on his wall when he received word. I would say that judge will be up for review by this lawless AG. Isn't it funny how they the democrats chose the most lawless AG s to cover for their criminality.

Marie Mallery and Al Amoling like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have heard a number of people remark about Biden's speech resembling those of Hitler in the days of his rise. Authorities say his policies are more Marxist/Stalinist than Nazi, although denouncing a law-abiding group of citizens sounds more like Hitler's denunciation of the Jews and others than Stalin's ways.

5. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

The next thing that happens his family will want to plant him in Arlington among the honorable. The only almost good Democrat President was of course JFK. He had two worthless brothers that distracted from the good things he managed to do in a short time. Both of those were pure scoundrels, his youngest brother was the Father of modern liberalism and the other brother was just a simple coward and a drunkard. I think JFK was a good president and managed the Cuban missile crisis without destroying the world, altho I would have wiped out the Cuban military for shooting down one of our planes and nothing was done, we just sacrificed a good Patriot. I guess you can't please everyone, me included.

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I don't recall much good or bad about Bobby, but Ted was, as you said a terrible person. He is at the bottom responsible for the current border crisis, as he was the one who came up with the "They have a right to be here" doctrine.

7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just watched a portion of a speech by Biden where he proclaimed (to the ignorant) that "I bet you didn't know that the bullet from an AR-15 travels 5 times faster than the bullet form any other gun...." Whoever wrote that for him to say certainly didn't have background knowledge...or it was dome to "educate" the ignorant. According to stuff I have read, the .220 Swift travels twice as fast as a standard .223/5.56 round, but there may be some experts here with more info. The .223/5.56 didn't even make it onto the list of the 5 fastest rifle projectiles.

Marie Mallery and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Was there just a Trump rally on the White House lawn? Biden held a party about inflation as the stock market Dow fell 1200 points and inflation numbers showed health insurance has increased 25% this year. What a party!!!

9. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Today I am getting a cable package as I can't get enough news on youtube any longer. I want to hear whole shows etc. Fox is the only one I care to watch, but I accept any suggestions on that. Biden's a warped old man, and probably on quite a few meds. I can't watch him or Harris, she sure couldn't answer the question about a "secure border" from the press the other day :rolleyes:
    I just go back to my usual statement that those in government that conveniently overlook facts, evidently think that they can full most of the people all the time:confused:o_O

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

You can get a lot more on Rumble than on YouTube. I watch Rumble for anything even remotely political, as it doesn't get censored...of course you may have to filter out more crap, but at least it is YOUR choice, not that of an anonymous "fact checker".

Biden also has the railroad strike looming, so he may need another party to celebrate that as well.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I agree with Don Alaska, @Denise Happyfeet . We do not have ANY kind of paid television at all. We do have an antenna that picks up local stations, but we seldom use that for anything except checking the weather reports when we have bad storms here or tornado warnings.
    I get my news from either facebook groups, twitter, Rumble, youtube, and bitchute.
    I also subscribe to Ninoscorner.tv, which is $4 a month. He has a free channel on youtube; but like Don said, most of what is there has been censored, so some of his interviews can only be put on his own channel.

Here is a list of the news channels that belong to the controlled new media, so you will know which news channels are the ones you want to totally avoid watching, Denise.

D5856E0B-C244-44A2-865A-87E90B890EE4.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Well, I can say with certainty a 5.56 can't buck an 80 mile an hour wind being fired from within a helicopter. Totally useless in many cases, the 7.62 had the ability to penetrate the wind... there are many graves filled in SE Asia with men who thought they were out of range. When I was first issued an M-16 in VN I knew it was not a good weapon. The first batch proved that until major changes were made, chroming bolts etc to stop the jamming. It shows the people in government were not doing their jobs when they approved that rifle to replace the M-14. I still carried mine everyday but not to do my job only to have something to jump out with instead of that 28 pound M-60. I also had a nice colt commander I seldom un belted and slept with it when we were expecting trouble. I could actually hit something with the colt at a reasonable range. It was perfect for shooting future Olympic swimmers who chose to die rather than surrender to the infantry chasing them. You really don't want to be shooting at a target 30 feet in under yourself while hovering above water using a reworked M-60. All our door guns were modified to give us that extra 50 rounds per minute and of course it is like skipping rocks across a water way. On days we were putting in troops and taking them out I easily reached 3000 rounds fired, now we did have some very long hours not an 8 to 5 job more like a 16 hour day everyday. I hated flying after dark because it was so dangerous at low level and a person just has to experience how dark is dark in the orient, it is really dark. September the 23rd in a few more days is the anniversary of a friend and pilot's death that I was only 200 feet to his left side coming out an LZ. It was a terrible terrible day only because we were all close and myself and a couple other pilots who were there in our two ship group are still alive today. I always remember the person and think about him and his family who I have stayed in contact with for the past 20 years up until recently when all he had left was a younger sister who remembers me now.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Boy, watching the news, Democrat politicians seem to be getting booed everywhere they go. We saw Mitt Romney, a de facto Democrat get booed in Utah, but I watched AOC and Jerry Nadler get booed on the streets of New York when they tried to hold press conferences. This has never happened before that I recall, and it seems to be centered around the migrant issue and the open border policies of the Biden Administration. I wonder if the next Democrat convention in Chicago will be like the one in 1968 when I thought the country might not survive the year. Ironic that it could be a repeat of history. Since the media are now oscillating between defending Biden and criticizing him, I wonder how the nominating will go on that platform.

The same may go for the Republicans, as the Republican elite can't stand Trump but many of the rank-and-file seem to love him. It could be an intersting year next year if both Trump and Kennedy are forced into third party runs, or perhaps a Trump-Kennedy ticket to "trump" them all....

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

video-removed.jpg

Whenever I see the message "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service", I think of that as the video having been fact-checked and found to be 100% accurate. If it weren't true, it wouldn't have violated YouTube's terms of service.

15. Ken Anderson