Raw Milk

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Jeff Elohim, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Did she say this before 1950 ? The licensed ama doctors who studied the reason/source of disease did publish this two years before that, in an official government report called a white paper, "Three White Poisons" . Now it is more like hundreds of poisons - so-called foods and drinks even given to babies, newborns, to cause obesity, diabetes, cancer and other problems to provide humongous evil power and profits.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

What are the three white poisons? I'm guessing one is white bread.

3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

The three white poisons was the title of the official government/doctors investigation into the gigantic increase in disease that would have prevented men from being able to serve in the armed forces for wwII. The draft needs/quotas could not be achieved, until they LOWERED the medical requirements for health in the men recruited.
    From the start of wwII until about 1948 the doctors studied all the factors they could, and determined without question the diseases were caused by the three white poisons being fed to babies, children, teens, and adults every day.
    Refined, not raw, milk, flour and sugar. People who listened or already knew and avoided the poisons did not get sick from the poisons.
    The useless eaters filling the country though, they did not listen, and instead ACTUALLY INCREASED their consumption of the poisons, due in part to the useless leaders and tv commercials/advertising that were increased dramatically to sell the poisons as 'healthyy', lying directly to the people and everyone, getting them to buy and consume more, for more money/profits.
    Pharmacy of course loved it - the diseases they made up and named and developed harmful drugs to treat the man-caused diseases make them tremendous profits every day.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Registered

Good food has always been more expensive than the processed stuff. I remember being cautioned about drinking raw milk - it has GERMS in it. I might see if there's even anywhere local to buy it. It's probably illegal to sell or buy.
    "Whatchu in for, kid?"
    "I bought some raw milk."
    "You must be crazy! Don't you know it has GERMS in it?"

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Raw milk has been healthier for centuries, it does not have germs. Period.

Adults did not drink milk until AFTER the tv commercials advertising that specific white poison AS IF HEALTHY - it is not - the deception is overwhelming.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Raw milk from farmers was as low as one dollar a gallon just a decade ago.
    It did not cause brittle bones, diabetes, heart troubles or infections. Store bought milk since wwII causes a lot of sickness, and is bad from the start.
    Raw milk can sit on a picnic table for three days before it goes bad. The GERM-KILLING ENZYMES in RAW MILK keep it healthy and good or at least okay if people drink it. The lies told to promote making it poison and as if okay to drink for babies or adults were all for money.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don’t know how it really pertains to the thread but yeah, you can indeed buy raw milk. Around here, the people who sell it are doing so under the idea that the milk is for pets and not for human consumption. They already know that when you buy it that you’re going to use it for yourself and family. Yvonne used to buy it by the gallon for her puppy dog Chipper and herself.

Kinda like DMSO used to be. Couldn’t buy it for human use but if ya said it was for your horse then yup, get all ya want even when it was dispersed through a prescription. The person who had the scrip would divide it up and sell it by the ounce or even half ounce.

8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I was lucky to work on a small dairy farm for quite a while as a milker. I scooped out a milk jug from the bulk tank as part of my pay, at the end of milking.
    It was rich and good and I lived through drinking it and giving it to my kids. But the dairy industry in Wisconsin is controlled by commercial dairies who caused laws to be passed that it was illegal to sell raw milk. Only they were allowed.
    Grade A dairies had cleanliness requirements. And I was comfortable they were being met by me.
    Trust me. If you have ever smelled milk in your refrigerator after a while, it goes bad eventually, because it has germs in it. Fresh means less germs.
    And homogenization breaks up the fat globules into dangerously small size not meant for the digestive tract.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Registered

I did some home improvements work at a dairy farm in Delaware a few years ago. It was not that clean.

10. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

But the udders were cleaned each time with iodine, dumping stations, pipes, claws, milkers .bulk tanks cleaned...just saying.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

They have known since wwII that pasturzd milk and homognzd milk is 'poison' to babies and adults alike. Since profits are the driving force of industry and government, those that cause disease are promoted.

http://kinetik-fitness.com/show-all/1205/fresh-raw-milk-vs-commercial-processed-milk/

"Studies comparing fresh to pasteurized skim cow’s milk and human breast milk show that processing leads to a substantial six-fold drop in mineral bioavailability.3,4 Hang on, there is more. Raw milk contains active enzymes designed to help streamline the digestive process, but processing destroys many of them. Stick with me, one more unique quality of raw milk are gangliosides, which are surface molecules on the milk fat globule membranes. These Gangliosides inhibit harmful bacteria from multiplying in the intestines. Once digested, they have also been shown to stimulate neural development.5 Homogenization (another step-in milk processing) strips these unique molecules away. But, when we replace raw milk with the processed alternative our bones take the biggest hit. As shown by places like Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, were people are now suffering from particularly high rates of osteoporosis and degenerative arthritis."

Mary Stetler and Dwight Ward like this.
  12. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

My grandson is on a special diet to put on weight and bulk up his tall lean body. He buys raw dairy products at our farmer's markets and some coops we have here.

I drink no milk and got away from a lot of dairy in recent years but recently enjoying Knudson cottage cheese...and when I stopped drinking all milk, I enjoyed organic buttermilk for a short time.

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

You obviously have never cultured raw milk. We drank raw goat milk for many years, but began pasteurizing it to make it more stable. Then bacteria in raw milk does not generally cause problems, but there was a number of cases of bovine tuberculosis spread through raw milk years ago and that led to the pasteurization mandates. In area where raw cow's milk is allowed, the main issue is listeria but it is not common. Tuberculosis is almost unheard of in goats and sheep milk. Even raw milk cheese is still banned in some jurisdictions, and that presents NO risk whatever if it is aged. Raw milk in ricotta and, cream cheese and cottage cheese can still carry disease.

By the way, most of the bacteria present in raw milk is similar to what is on your skin and presents no danger but can produce yogurt, sour cream, etc.

Yvonne Smith likes this.