Real Story Behind 911

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Marie Mallery, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

A very interesting opinion on 911.One most of us have never heard.

Joe Riley and John Nopales like this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Registered

Rebekah Roth also said Donald Trump and many Pentgon officials have read her book and Trump has all three editions.This is one of the best "theroies I have read yet and it seems I've read them all. This was the prelude up to todays headlines.

3. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wow.
    I was at the IBM office at the time for a meeting. We were taking a break and were seated in front of huge tv screens. I saw 911 happen pretty much live. Never in my wildest dreams would i have thought of it being any other way.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Anyone who takes the time to listen will never feel the same and always at least be in doubt about what we are all told.

Susan Paynter and Jim Brown like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

I bet that was a shock. I know most of the world was shocked it was terrible.

6. Susan Paynter

Registered

I watched the recap of the 9/11 events on TV yesterday. The towers crumbling was an implosion more than anything else. Now was the WTC built in a way to collapse in this way , if ever it came under any attack.?
    The air hostesses analysis of the event makes sense.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is an interesting picture that was on Twitter this morning. It shows a woman looking out from the Twin Towers after the (supposed) airplane crashed into the tower.
    First thing, if she is at the center of the hole where the plane came through, why is she still alive, and since the whole floor of the building is blown away, how did she gett from wherever she was when the plane went through the wall, to the edge of the building ?

Next thing is the steel pillars . If you look at them, you can see that the edges came off evenly and are square on the top, not mangled like they would be if a plane came through the walls.
    Also, you can wee the roof/flooring hanging down in the wrecked building, but no smoking or burning airplane. If there was no fire, what happened to it, because the pictures show an inferno when the planes hit.
    Also, if the building was part of an inferno, the steel would still have been way too hot for that woman to be holding on to. If you look closely, there are what might be other people in the picture also, but it is pretty hard to be sure if it is a person or just something inside of the tower.

42F6D3B5-E2CF-40BF-8ECD-46D4D3200B1C.jpeg

Susan Paynter and Marie Mallery like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

I thought so.She seems to use facts instead of opinions.Like no phone calls from that high up in flight were posible was very convincing.
    What struck you the most of her report?

Susan Paynter likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Registered

true these and so many other questions make it seem like we are being lied to .wonder what happened to 911 report where people wee asking so many questions.

10. Susan Paynter

Registered

@Marie Mallery
    What struck me from her conversation was that commercial airlines cannot travel at the speed required to make a dent in the wtc. Also, the body of the aircraft is not built strong enough to withstand hail, how then did it make history here.

Yvonne Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Registered

I don't know maybe she was talking about the damage hail can do to a plane body? I will never beleive a planes wign tips can anialate the buildings ,but on the video it shows the plane going into the building from with a wing tip to wing tip outline.
    I am just proud of all the cops and firemen who gave their lives to save others and if it was an inside job they are evil to the core.:confused:

Susan Paynter likes this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I've not reviewed the things I researched about 911, so I may be wrong in some detail here. I think it was a Japanese architect who whatever Rockefeller it was chose. The design was unique at the time and I don't think any other large building has since been built in this way.

The design relied on the perimeter walls carrying the greatest part of the building live load. This is in contrast to internal framing doing the same thing. Some conspiracy theory architects and students of same speculated that the building was designed to fall if impacted by a jetliner. I don't have the physics background to judge this but I wouldn't put it past them. The Rockefellers aren't known for their love of mankind. There's just too many of us by their reckoning.

Marie Mallery and Al Amoling like this.
  13. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I need to add that the live load was carried by both the perimeter walls and a central core, leaving the usable floors with extra long spans that were only supported by trusses that were just as long.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

I know its long but did you watch the whole film? Lots more questions than just building frame. Don't you agree? I kinda studied it too when it happened years ago.

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

The woman is still fully dressed too. Nothing makes sense about the whole story we were told.

Yvonne Smith likes this.