Regarding North Korea

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I think I'll be okay as using that word @Frank Sanoica....it seems my "religious" words are the ones that are more profane to alot of people. ;)

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, according to the news no they tried during their elected time to talk with N. Korea, and gave sanctions upon them. I dislike sanctions, for as the news shows pushing someone in the corner is just dangerous. Now we lost our bargaining chip of being consumers valuable alive, but the U. N. is on it, dislike show downs for it eggs on war. War is something of a very dangerous outcome of a showdown, unnecessary if diplomacy is used. Our elected Rep. Gabbard, is trying to bring about more diplomacy towards, N. Korea. I don't know their culture or language, just know a few food names, lol like kim chee, so I'm not too worried about N. Korea at all. Sanctions never worked, for like any other country we got the same problems, just that we can't seem to communicate, for sanctions seem to be a very adolescent way of handling the problem. America is just one country in the world, and we are like everyone else just human and trying our best to live happily. N. Korea, was pushed to the brink, for every country needs to export and import, but sanctions placed upon them has pushed to build nuclear weapons to use against those who sanction and take away their necessities of import and export, so I believe a better way to solve the problems of the world is necessary, not sanctioning. No country is the know all and see all, one, to punish...we should not be the country that all this to shoulder too...though America is a very compassionate country, and stand up for all civil rights, we should not be the one to punish. I don't want a target on my back, always, so why not let everyone go back to the peace table, begin talks and get down to what the world's future needs, peace, more import and export, and remember we are valuable living consumers to all not sanctioning. You see, bringing people to the peace table and ending the Korean War too is important, not what Trump is doing confrontation, very dangerous. Many things for decades has been going on, not just since we could understand world news, see, so bringing them to the peace table and more discussions to keep peace at the center stage to all this, is more important than trying to bully a country into submission, with sanctioning, isn't it?

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Nice to hear someone a lot closer to the story and hear your opinion. The people in the US only have a bias war monger news media to listen to

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

There is bias news media everywhere....not just in the US. And there is confrontation on both sides too and each side swears it was the other side that started it.

Peace talks only work if both sides want the same thing to me. That's just not happening here in my opinion.

5. Jeff Tracy

Jeff Tracy Veteran Member
    Registered

Have you ever had to separate a couple of squabbling infants ... first off you have to explain........... 'IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE RIGHT THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO REACT ' ...

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

In fact I have had to separate many a couple of squabbling infants and toddlers @Jeff Tracy since I have cared for little ones most of my life...raising my own and nurturing others in both public daycares and my own home one. And one thing I have learned is you can separate them, talk all you want to them about doing the right thing, etc. but the next day they could be right back at squabbling again. :)

There are two people here that want the last word...and sooner or later one of them will get it. But I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The American hear only that he is insane and wants to nuke us and we need to strike first. In North Korea they are telling their people remember the US destroying our country and killing a lot of us this insane country has been running around the world attacking countries and destroying them and our only hope is to have a deterrent like nuclear weapons to stop it because that is the only thing that prevents them from attacking us because they are insane.

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The man is probably a little crazy but it is up to the people in his country to fix the problem not the US. The US has not been successful in fixing any country and screwing up most I think he is not a threat to anyone but puts up a front to stop someone from attacking his country. Actions speak louder than words so far he has none nothing flying a missile over another country this goes on all the time but it is usually the US doing it.

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I definitely agree it is not up to the US to fix North Korea's problems. And I don't feel that is what Trump is trying to do.

When North Korea's Dictator threatens America then America's President is going to stand up against that threat and he should in my opinion.

Martin Alonzo and Frank Sanoica like this.
  11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I take a truck load of salt out of anything coming out of Jerusalem like Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and Syria has nuclear weapons. Sorry I don’t trust them anymore than any other who loves the military industrial group.
    Russia, China, India, Pakistan, England, France, all have nuclear weapons and some even threaten to use them against the US if the US attacks but when it comes to North Korea it is all different why???
    The US has been provoking a war for years playing war games on their boarder flying B1 bombers over their territory but if they do anything the American will use that as an excuse. Maybe they will have a Bay of Tonkin to start it.
    The US has 800 military bases around the world how many does North Korea have???
    US has 30.000 troops in Africa when did Africa attack the US ???
    History Afghanistan they had the military ready before 911 and When the Taliban said they would give up Bin Laden Bush said we will not talk to terrorists and attacked just happens Afghanistan has lots of rare earth mineral the US needs and poppies that is why they are not leaving.
    Iraq wanted to sell oil for Euros and not US dollars also did not have a Rothschild bank and no weapons of mass destruction. The news media convinced you they did.
    Libya the most happy and advanced county in Africa treating their people very good even though he was a Dictator but wanted to sell their oil for gold and put their money on the gold standard. They did not have a Rothschild bank either but did before the shooting stopped. Now it is the immigration and slave hub of North Africa.
    When the US says it has the answer to solve anything I would run the other way.

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Who ever said the US has the answer to solve everything @Martin Alonzo? It seems like every time there is a problem somewhere else, the ones with the problems want the US to solve them for them.

One of the things Trump discussed while he was running for President was that it was time America took care of Americans and America's problems instead of trying to help everyone else solve theirs...and I agree with him on this.

North Korea keeps threatening to be a problem for us...and Trump is going to do his best to stop that problem before it gets out of hand.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There is many things happening in North Korea there is an increase of Christianity beginning they could support that. China had a plan or still has of building a train line from South Korea up through North Korea through China into Asia hart land. This would help both Koreas and help unify them through trade the US is totality against it. North Korea could be dragged into trading with the world and the people might see what is going on.

Destroying countries to improve them does not work.

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

There has been an increase in Christianity but that Dictator kills them, imprisons them, etc. almost as fast as they become Christians. I receive Voice of the Martyrs and read all about the persecution of Christians there and elsewhere.

And I agree that destroying Countries does not work...but it isn't America trying to destroy anyone. North Korea's problems of destruction are coming from it's Ruler.