Rodent Infestation... No More!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Thomas Stillhere, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The use of aerial drones is one of the cheapest and safest battlefield investments for any modern Army. Here you see how an artillery spotter drone is just lounging around picking targets. It appears to be the 155mm class impact coming in from your left side of the screen. It takes a while to clear both houses because some were not so quick to come running out. The very worst thing to do in an artillery attack is to jump up and run. There were a lot of casualties of these Russians but I have no sympathy for any of them due to what they are doing to the Country of Ukraine. Their actions are beyond war crimes and outright animal-ism. You can bet if any of these in the video make it home they can tell the rest what it feels like to be under the drone.

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Haha, from the title I expected this thread to be a story about your cats. :p

3. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Are you sure he has cats? I think cat is a code name for some covert operation. ;)

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

How do we know that it's Russians?

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  5. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

That's a very fair question, speaking without looking at the enclosed information for the video, I think I'll go with the guys actually doing the fighting, and not the guys doing the running and attacking women and kids and hospitals and schools. mho ;0)

MOMENT Russian soldiers flee hideout as Ukrainian armed forces shell them from above in dramatic drone footage. The Russian soldiers can be seen fleeing from a house as Ukrainian forces target the area, reportedly in the eastern Donetsk region. A first explosion sends some Russian soldiers running for their lives, while another explosion hits a large farmhouse and destroys its roof. A third explosion can be seen sending some of the Russian soldiers flying, while others run on. Some of the soldiers get back to their feet and continue fleeing, but at least two can be seen lying on the ground and not moving. The area continues to be hit, with more soldiers fleeing from another occupied building in the farmstead. After a few seconds, a lone soldier can be seen fleeing the area shortly before more explosions follow, destroying most of the buildings. One more soldier is then seen running away from the devastation. The Sun newspaper brings you the latest breaking news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know Read The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk Like The Sun on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesun/ Follow The Sun on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSun Subscribe to The Sun on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/discover/The...#Ukraine#Russia

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

suspicious.gif

Faye Fox likes this.
  7. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

I couldn't find any songs with a cat instead of the dog

8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered