Save The Children - Grandkids - Govt Does Not Care About People

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not sure what to think about giving the covid vaccine to children, but I have absolutely NO regrets about the vaccines our children received when they were small. Polio, smallpox, etc. I can't imagine allowing my child to be crippled by polio when there was an easy vaccine to prevent it.

3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Polio is not what I mean....but all the bombardment of vaccines on the little one's...bad news. I had 1 as a child and that was smallpox. I had chicken pox, measles and mumps as a kid and I came out just fine. My grandgirl now 25 came down with chicken pox just before that jab was put in her....her mother was so glad for that one...me too.

I am so clear about the rushed jabs they are pushing and the damage and deaths are being reported daily. . The longterm effects from the MRNA screwing up our DNA......

I Would Never take one.

Mothers have been fighting the load of vaccines for a long time....Barbara Loe Fisher's organization has been so involved in this fight..

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As noted in other thread,

"Sodom and Gomorrah" vaccines. few know the truth, few escape with their health.

5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

My cousin died of diphtheria in 1946 when he was 4 years old. Diphtheria vaccine was incorporated with tetanus toxoid and pertussis vaccine and became routinely used in the 1940s. His parents did not get him vaccinated. He was their first child and had not started school yet. Maybe they weren't aware of the vaccines.

How horses helped in the fight against Diphtheria

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

People have recovered very well, thank you, without vaccines ever, for thousands of years, and many have even simply not had to recover - they did not get as sick when they were left alone, not as sick as people in the usa got and get each and every day because of the toxins, air, food and water pollution, and medicine pollution daily.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered