Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The only thing I found to support it was a comment made in passing by Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater) on a podcast video. But lots of folks spit on anything the guy says. I'm on a forum where the equivalent of this thread has over 11,000 comments on it, and there is no one there who thinks it's true.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Are you kidding me, and I know people get in there and put false titles and info on these videos, but some might guess my first thought!

Now US Intelligence, who are they anyway, I don't see a lot of "intelligence". But now, CBS is saying that it's an Iranian plot. Wasn't it Russia they tried to blame for everything the last time?

I don't doubt the Iranians don't want us to be led by anyone "of" intelligence, or bravery, but I don't believe anyone is after Donald Trump except our own Deep State.

I see I forgot to put the video in but if anybody wants to see it it's on YouTube. What I don't get is why is this the first I wrote about it I mean I usually hear about something at least once that's a big deal and I think that I ran being out for revenge on Donald Trump is a pretty big deal but they only start yapping about it when somebody else we suspect was it on an assassination plan right here in this country against Donald Trump.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
    Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I thought I got on the Prime Day thread by mistake. After all, my mailbox is full of Prime stuff on sale.

:rolleyes:

Speaking of Iranians the SS seems to have found a new CYA theory to float. I am so tired of this administration. Even Jimmy Carter would have fired the stupid woman running the SS by now but Biden doesn't even know his SS director is female.

4. John Brunner

You may as well blame Charlie McCarthy for the stuff that comes out of Edgar Bergen's mouth.

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

LoL

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree that Trump looked tired and was subdued compared to his normal demeanor. I'm not a conspiracy theorist so I would not buy into Biden doling out a death threat. He more likely had to hurry back to his ice cream cone.

Bobby Cole, Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  7. John Brunner

When I read first first interview after his near-death experience (that Daily Mail article I posted here), I could read that reality was just beginning to set in. Then he goes back to his family, mulls over what happened, looks around, and realizes that they are all possible targets, too...and there's the strong possibility that the government of the United States of America has culpability (omission or commission.) Talk about a nightmare on so many levels.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

This ia pretty good compilation demonstrating the obvious media bias.

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.
  9. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Chocolate or vanilla, Biden death threat I said in jest. I should have added a smiley face.
    The director of SS took full responsibility of the failed protection of Trump, since she reports to Biden he should take some responsibility also. This doesn't appear to be a conspiracy just neglect.
    I just heard a report that they knew of the shooter on the roof 30 minutes before he fired, why did they let Trump take stage?

10. Ken Anderson

Only under the condition that her responsibility have no consequences.

11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

She doesn't want to resign, Biden won't fire her.
    I'd be curious about what corrective action she'll take. Beefing up security Is not enough. You have to have someone who can map out a secure area, And make sure personnel know what their job is.
    I watched a show were a x-congressman claim SS agent get 1/2 hr. training a year. I don't believe that, but it's something to checkout.

12. Ken Anderson

Some podcasters are saying that she said that they had considered placing an agent on that roof but it was a sloped roof, and they were afraid that someone might fall. How about putting a couple of people on the water tower, which had a walk-around platform, and overlooked everything?

13. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

You're right, Maybe they would Have had a difficult time Setting up a tripod On a slope roof, but should still protect the location. Water tower seems perfect.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

More and more people are starting to agree that this was an engineered plan, and not just some crazy kid with his dad’s hunting rifle. Too many important places were not looked at or protected, and there were definitely reports ahead of time that there was a gunman on the roof.
    Even if they had orders not to shoot a gunman (which I do not think is a rule), they should have ….. at the very least….. gotten President Trump off of the stage and somewhere safe and then death with the gunman however they deemed necessary.
    They didn’t even do that simple thing.

IMG_6756.jpeg

15. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I noticed that Trump was standing up slowly from the bench where he was sitting last night. I think it was pain slowing him down. He has to be sore and hurting after all those big guys jumped on his back to protect him. If that had happened to Biden they might have crushed him. He seems a lot more fragile. :eek: