Skirmish In The Spirit World - God Is At The Borders Of Evil

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Brian Naginoth, May 26, 2021.

1. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

This was a dream May 23 2021, that told me all is not well in the underworld. I was told to write it down and spread it far and wide by my angel guide. It was vivid. Some would call it a lucid dream.

2:35 am. I was taken up in the spirit to the top of a tall tower overlooking a muted dark realm. There was a glass ring about the tower, allowing me to see right down to the street, a very long way below. The location was in a darker realm with no moon or stars in the sky. Perhaps a big city, but I felt this was a small city in the underworld. No cars or sounds of traffic. No aircraft. No street lights. Just a faint roar of thousands or tens of thousands of entities, tall ones, wearing black robes. They were demons. A mission had been called and they were massing for take-off to do mischief and destruction on the face of Earth. I was told they had been briefed for the mission and were about to attack.

A pale white/yellowish mist rolled in suddenly covering everything horizon to horizon. It caused alarm among the demons, and there was a loud roar and tumult, They ran and tried to fly, but fell-every one- on their face on the sharp rocks. Bloodied and astonished at the suddenness of the arrival of the mist, and the loss of their demonic power over the air, they cursed the forces of light, God and Jesus Christ.

The mission was called off. It ended with the appearance of a huge hand and arm hundreds of feet tall, coming out of a snow white robe. It materialized slowly out of the yellowish mist and made the thumbs up gesture. Then it abruptly retreated into the mist, leaving the defeated to stew in their humiliation. in the spirit world- God is at the borders of evil.

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Your dream is definitely a message of the war between good and evil that has been going on for quite awhile now. And yes, God is about to bring that evil down!

3. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

ADDENDUM: On the 26th of May I was told the place I visited in the spirit was Tartarus, Not Hell, Maybe God is planning a block-buster event for the Hell crowd.

4. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Have you had counseling?

Hedi Mitchell and Beth Gallagher like this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Brian, don't let what Lon Tanner said upset you. He doesn't believe in God either...or heaven and hell...so you can't expect him to understand that there is a spiritual world either.

6. Lon Tanner

Registered

It was a simple question and not mean't to alarm. Many people that hear and see things so called spiritual have had counseling.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

But why would you feel the need to ask that question Lon. Just because you don't see or hear spiritual things does not mean a person needs counseling if they do.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Lon Tanner

Registered

Babs---I ask a lot of questions because I am interested in what people think and why. I will be asking a question in a moment on another QUESTION FROM LON.

9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

SMH - is it five o'clock yet ?

Beth Gallagher likes this.