Sluggish Bowels, From Young Person To Now

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joy Martin, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I've tried I thought everything...from magnesium, colonics, laxatives, stool softeners, Vit C big doses, I had 2 bowel blockages in my 40's, and just started with a Herbal Colon Cleanse recommended by another online friend, and so so disappointed,,,,it's NOT doing the job I had hoped for.

So talking to my daughter and she's had issues that I didn't realize with the constipation and she says: Global Healing Oxy Powder does it for her....reading about it and reading other reviews on Amazon, people are getting rid of years of caked on "crap" from using this product: Oxy Powder.

Constipation is Huge in our country and so much is from a lot of the drugs that so many are taking. Ibuprofen is an offender and I know this and work to keep it to 1 every 6 hrs...but take this otc pain med for years!!!!! Carrying around extra weight from just the colon, omg!!!!!! And so toxic.

Here is just one review out of 1000's on Amazon:

Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2018 Size: 120 Count (Pack of 1)Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing, works! I was considering going to the doctor for a partial obstruction I couldn't move for 2 weeks. Took every type or laxative, mineral oil, miralax, dulcolax, magnesium, suppositories, enemas and even a hydrotherapy colonic, aloe, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar! Finally ordered this online and success! No cramping or pain, nice and smooth. I took 6 at bedtime and was up at 2am to finally go. What a relief!""""

Many say find the dose that works with your system and this is so true. Stay close to bathroom...

I'm waiting for my first order to arrive, it can't come soon enough... In the meantime, I'm using the herbal cleanse and the Vit C etc and it's better than nothing I'm thinking.

And Drinking more warm water thru the day is Vital....and I've cut so many harsh foods out of the diet due to my "sluggish" problem.

Now, those who are happy with their bowel systems, please ignore this.

And NO I have no relationship with this company and their product, but HOPING it's my Healer when I get my first order very soon,

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Global healing oxy powder--never heard of it. Interesting.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You know, this is one thing that has actually improved as I've gotten older. In my 20s and 30s, I used to keep magazines on the back of the toilet in "The Library" to kill time. Now I barely sit down before I'm finished and I'm outta there. I think I've taken a laxative once in my life, outside of prepping for an exam.

Here's the G.H.O.P. label for the curious:
    [​IMG]

1,400 mg magnesium
    90 mg citric acid (from tapioca)

According to the web, the above combination makes magnesium citrate, which is a common laxative. It is milder than magnesium hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia.)

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  4. Joy Martin

Registered

It's the oxigination as it was explained to me by the company's product expert.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

May keep some on hand in case we need it. Thanks for the info.

6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Need a clean out ? Same day or next day -

call rotto rootser. .... Hundred foot cables ... hahaha
    :

7. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Smokehouse (or other flavor treated that tastes good to you) almonds! It is the nut's high magnesium content that excites your gastrointestinal tract.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It appears to be Milk of Magnesia tablets. I don't know what the ozone would do to it, other than perhaps sterilize the powder, as thy don't indicate any chemical changes. I think the residual stool in the bowel is largely a myth except in people with severe intestinal issues.

9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

"How Much Waste Can the Intestines Hold? | New Health Advisornewhealthadvisor.org› How-much-waste-can-the-intestines-hold.html

April 24, 2020 - In autopsy, some intestines were found to have up to 40 pounds of waste that looked similar to hardened tire rubber or dried rawhide. This accumulation is called “mucoid plaque” and is characterized by rope-like knots, folds, and creases, much like how the intestinal walls would look and feel."

"October 18, 2020 - An autopsy after Elvis’ death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic ..."

John Brunner likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have personally witnessed many autopsies, and have never seen that in any case.

11. John Brunner

Smokehouse almonds also cure the blues.

I've had chocolate covered almonds as a snack for going on 30 years. I always read they are good for your heart. Sometimes I make my own.

12. John Brunner

Your creds are certainly way better than mine will ever be, but...;)

I thought that the magnesium citrate in those tablets was a slightly different (and milder acting) laxative than the magnesium hydroxide in Milk of Magnesia. And it's supposedly the ozonating step that "adds more cleansing oxygen" to your gut. I can find no definitive analyses of ozonated magnesium citrate (there is more than one brand) except on Healthtap, which is supposed to give me a couple of gratis reads without creating a free account...but it won't. The little bit I can see indicates that the author doctor is skeptical. One other site I can't find right now also said that your gut already has sufficient oxygen carried to it through existing blood vessels, but did not elaborate further on the product's pros & cons.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

=
    It's not as common perhaps as it used to be, but did you ever see one car with steel bumpers - the good ol' machines that once were -
    with a thirty foot steel chain pull another vehicle with the chain ?

What happens/happened if JUST ONE of the links was broken ? hint: no go.

Some of the ways things work in the body are similarly connected in such a way that ALL the links are needed - if one supplement is missing, not only can this cause trouble in one or many parts of the body/ metabolism/ functioning , but are so important that if one essential nutrient is entirely lacking, death may or does result.

One common to many people is stress. No matter what they do, they are suffering from stress whether they know it or not. Poor eyesight, for example, is usually from some stress and improves when the stress is taken care of.
    A key to stress, and also key to many different troubles in the mind and body, is a deficiency of the b vitamins. The AMA FDA CDC and the numbers they publish or provide is absolutely no help concerning this - they are in the sickness industry for profit, not to provide anyone with true healthy. The b vitamins have no known toxicity they admit, but they 'suggest' that too many of any vitamin may cause interference with medicine or problems in other ways. Thus multitudes of the population may be stressed out because they need more , and are told instead to take toxic drugs to treat symptoms instead of healing the problem at the source.

Stress can cause a lot of different intestinal issues.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Joy Martin

Registered

My issue is not stress, years of constipation issues and clogged system. Same with mother her sisters, my daughter and her daughter....people are NOT getting their colons cleaned out....years of accumulations.

The infused oxygen was explained to me by the company's product person and this makes sense. Many people are low on oxygen and loaded with drugs etc. which clog and back stuff up more.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. John Brunner

I'm really interested to hear how this works for you--and I sure hope it does--since it seems you've got a lot of experience trying different stuff. As you said, it works for your daughter, so there's every reason to be hopeful.

Don Alaska likes this.