So Celebrity's

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Joe Smith, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Joe Smith

Joe Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Do you think that we may have any (incognito) celebrity's amongst us here at SENIORSonly CLUB?
    (Beside's Susan) maybe Wayne Newton, Carole King, Tom Jones, Judge Judy, Graham Nash,
    Jane Fonda or President Joe Biden e.g.?

[​IMG]

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I doubt it. They are all on Twitter, trying to remain relevant. :D

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think Bill Cosby was here for a while, but he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

Don Alaska and Joe Smith like this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think Al is Elvis, but don't tell anyone.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

We actually did have a celebrity of sorts.
    Her username was @Mary North and we were pretty good friends until we had a falling out over something that could have been prevented which, is something that most “falling outs” consist of.

Anyway, she is a much published writer and gospel song writer and as a sideline, she found graves for people looking for their Civil War ancestors and was quite the Civil War expert and writer on the subject of the war.

I guess I was kind of a sounding board because I still have some of her stuff that she was trying to develop the right music and singers for on file but unfortunately, because of a promise of anonymity, I can’t play it on any social media platforms.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

My wife isn't a celebrity, but she was an "extra" in the movie Air Force One. During the beginning of the movie, at the banquet where Harrison Ford (President) spoke about terrorism, she was sitting at one of the tables. We can "pause" the movie and see her. She was also standing next to a doorway that Harrison came thru. Again, "pause" the movie and we can see her.

She was also in the Tommy Lee Jones movie, Volcano, among people that were hurt, but there were too many people to see her.

She had her own Agent and Portfolio. She was invited to be on the set of Titanic in 1996, but it was being filmed in Mexico and she'd have to be in the water. She turned it down and that ended her "extra" career. Went back to Accounting/Finance work.

John Houlihan likes this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know of any, but on "the other forum", a retired QVC shopping host (Steve Bryant) was a member for a while. Not sure that qualifies as a celebrity, but "free shipping and 5 easy payments!!" :D

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.