So, While You Were Distracted...

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bobby Cole, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The word Distraction has occurred many times throughout the forum especially when it comes to the MSM and our Government hence this thread.
    I figured that we might as well compact everything so as to create a practical log of all the wonderfully divisive and underhanded activities that the government does to cover up what they’re really up to.

It seems that whenever those denizens of the dark in our government want to do something that they KNOW the citizens will not stand for, they do it when everyone’s focus is on something else.

Here’s one that I found that to me, is the epitome of what this thread is all about. Whilst we all were distracted by the Afghanistan screw ups and the attempts to sequester the unvaccinated, a Community Bank speaks up and divulges a mysterious plan by the Biden administration to get more into our private lives via our bank accounts.
    upload_2021-9-4_8-35-50.png

2. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

hmmm...I dreamt ...last nite.....that the banks had a run on them.....iron gates were barring the doors...
    no one could get their money....
    armoured trucks were confiscated by terror groups...
    hmmmm....

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Most people don't realize just how bad it really is already! Many Americans of all creeds and tribes are already being finacially and personally persecuted.
    Its like the old saying ,
    " when someone else is losing their money it a recession,but when your losing yours its a depression" I know this is not exact quote but guess yall get the point. This is what is going on in this nation now. When they go after somebody else its just the way it is,but when they come after you its persecution.
    My family has been living a nightmare for past 3 years . But its just the way it is .Wonder if it will be that way when its your family.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I was going to talk about the 666 laws that were just passed- um yeah that number alone will be a poop kicker, somewhere.
    However as I was about to pay for my new phone with a credit card... smh.. it was wiped and swiped soon as I took from my wallet. ! He showed me the Wi-Fi symbol on back of my card. He said because that is on there there no reason to swipe - it is automatically picked up - I think he said - the Wi-Fi there. I looked Mr Foreigner ( am sorry but well - let me say he is from Over there) dead in the eye and said - you have got to be friggen kidding me? Nope
    For once I felt financially violated - literally.
    Is it five o'clock yet :mad:

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have heard about this before, and it is scary. If you are going through a checkout lane, and happen to have your card out, you might end up paying for someone else’s purchases.
    I think that this is why many people are now using Apple Pay , or something similar, it keeps you bank account hidden, and only works when you tell it to pay someone with the Apple Pay.

Here is a quick rundown of how Apple Pay works.

https://creditcards.usnews.com/articles/is-apple-pay-safe

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks Yvonne will have to check that out.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

actually that just happened in Kabul from what I read and the picture was posted in news

Marie Mallery and Bobby Cole like this.