Some Americans Are Unhappy Supporting Ukraine

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Thomas Stillhere, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I've gotten from two sources that U.S. troops are being moved to Europe as entire units. I don't know the purpose, but defense of the Baltic States is one possibility. Russia is threatening Lithuania since they are blocking access to the Russian exclave on the Baltic, a little like if Canada were to block access overland to Alaska. Lithuania and the other Baltics don't believe that the U.S. will defend them if Russia attacks, so our hand is being forced to see how far America will go in their defense.

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wellllll you know how a good war can stimulate a failing economy.
    I think I will start writing my reps again. We have all had enough of illegal wars! And I definitely don't want this president as Commander.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Our government is willing to arm anyone in the world while doing its best to disarm Americans. It shouldn't be hard to figure out whose side they're on, or at least, whose side they're not on.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The broader picture is puzzling. Only a short time ago Putin seemed to be in line with the New World Order but his rescue of Russian-speaking people in Ukraine seems to have genuinely upset the globalists' plans. Perhaps he saw that Nato was surrounding Russia in a hostile manner and that he wasn't really a member of the club. That Ukraine repeatedly violated the Minsk agreements by attacking the sovereign states of Donetsk and Lugansk makes Ukraine the aggressor, not Russia.
    We will eventually see the truly nazi government that Nato inspired. Notwithstanding that Zelenskii is Jewish, after the Russians, the other minorities in Ukraine will be targeted and Jews won't be spared.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Trump was well aware of the Ukraine situation, or rather his Secretary of State Mr. Pompeo was. NATO was making overtures to allow Ukraine to join NATO and that was what started this entire thing. The war has been removed from the media, except for Biden saying he was defending the Liberal World Order by fighting the Russians. The Russians have declared victory and incorporated parts of Eastern Ukraine into Russia now, so if Zelenskyy attacks them now, he is attacking Russia and that may spark a nuclear response.

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Candice Owens did a good video on this subject. On the Ben Shapero radio show a few days ago. Never heard it said so well without prejudice or malice. Just facts. Everyone should hear listen to that one.

Mary Stetler and Al Amoling like this.