Some Of The Residents Went To Dollar Tree This Morning

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Lon Tanner, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

The Oakmont bus left with a few residents at 10 AM that were interested in a little shopping and a chance to get out and do something different. It's triple digits today and anything I need I will order on Amazon.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Those places are very popular in my area. We have Dollar Tree, Dollar Store and Dollar General. It's that last one that folks love so much.

The only thing I go in for is to put together children's birthday bags that my church takes to the food banks. We each get at least one gift bag, cake mix, canned frosting, candles, balloons and an inexpensive gift. Then the food bank has them on hand to give folks who could not otherwise afford to throw a small party for their kid. And it don't cost us much to do.

Von Jones and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

We watch what we buy when we go to the Dollar Store or Dollar Tree. A person can really find out what the saying "cheaper doesn't always mean better" really means.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I wouldn’t buy small tools or kitchen implements there but ya can’t go wrong buying cleaning supplies, canned goods and some paper products from Dollar Tree.