Tattoos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tom Locke, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Or, just like what Tex Dennis replied: Pure trash looking perfect for a Walmart greeter!

2. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

What a mean, nasty thing to say. And fwiw, there is nothing wrong with being a Walmart greeter. Shame on you

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Sometimes when you’re bored and you can’t think of something to do with your fingers, it’s best to keep them away from the keyboard and maybe slam them in a door or something.

You won’t be bored any longer and gives you something valid to complain about.

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

My own! I had a post about it on another thread. I don't use equipment or go to gyms. I will try to bring up that old thread in the health section. I don't want to take this valuable and educational thread off topic. :D:D:D

Thomas Windom and Hoot Crawford like this.
  5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

If you had bothered to read, you would know the tattoos are fakes and just for fun.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    Hoot Crawford and Mary Robi like this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Just why in the heck are you complaining to ME, Tex Dennis is the one that said it...........not me!!

Just why don't any of you say something to Tex Dennis since he done the reply............I didn't!! But, I did like it.

Don't care if they are fake or not, still darn ugly!! And, probably not many folks would even think about kissing your.........you know what.:D

So, IOW folks, if another member states/makes a reply that's bad about tattoos, all of you will blame me for it. Oh, that sounds so stupid and immature. LOL

Go after the person that said it that wasn't me. Or, none of you complain when someone else says something that agrees with me.

It appears we are getting somewhat “out of hand” here in the forum again!

All we have to do is “agree to disagree”. There are those that tattoo s don’t bother them, those that like them and those that dislike them totally. I’m talking about the tattoos of today, like one of Satan, not the old “Love Mom” type.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2022
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Tex made a generalized opinion but you directed your opinion directly at and about one of our members.

Faye Fox and Hoot Crawford like this.
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Because I said something about Faye's picture? So what? Faye has always directed things at me and you never told her about it. Come on Bobby, quit playing favorites in this forum!

And, tell me why Mary Robi done a "Like" on my one reply???? You going to get on her for liking what I said???

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Am I the only one here who has a hard time taking online tattoo fights seriously? Come on, whether you consider it to be body art or body graffiti, with some exceptions that haven't occurred often, to my knowledge, since the Nazis in World War II, the people who have tattoos chose them. To me, it can be compared to hair color. Some people have chosen to color their hair in interesting ways, others have simply opted to change their hair color, and still, others have chosen to leave their hair color alone. I've seen some hair colors that I've found amusing, but I mostly mind my own business. Sure, I might have an opinion about someone's hair color or tattoos, but why would anyone think that my opinion about someone else's body decorating ideas matters? It doesn't.

I've been known to make fun of various tattoos and hair colorings, but not usually to anyone's face, and I wouldn't expect my opinions on such things to matter. It doesn't. It just doesn't matter.

I certainly don't understand why anyone would care enough about anyone's tattoo opinions to get angry about it in an online forum. Are you angry because you have tattoos and you view it as a personal attack when someone says something negative about tattoos? I have tattoos, and I don't like them either. It certainly doesn't offend me when someone says something negative about tattoos. If they were to point to my tattoos specifically, then it would be personal, but I trust that my sense of self-esteem is high enough that I'd survive the attack.

Do you hate tattoos so much that you think everyone else should be compelled to hate them too? If so, why? As individuals, we are free to like or dislike whatever we want to, and our likes or dislikes wouldn't change if we were not allowed to talk about it.

To quote Bill Murray's renowned movie masterpiece, Meatballs...

"It just doesn't matter!"

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
  10. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

Man, I sure must have been looking somewhere else when I put a "like" on one of your posts, Cody. That has to be the ONLY time that's ever happened.....I can only blame it on arthritic fingers or bad eyesight.

Could one of the moderators please remove my like before I get even more embarrassed?

Faye Fox likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Just click "unlike." Voila.

Faye Fox and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

I couldn't find an "unlike" but someone must have done it for me. Thanks, whoever it was!

Faye Fox and Beth Gallagher like this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

When you click on "like", the button turns into "unlike". :D

Faye Fox and Mary Stetler like this.
  14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, I'm done with this thread, but just remember members, even Ken stated that he has tattoos, but doesn't like them.

15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered