Teen Wolf On Roku

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Hedi Mitchell, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone watched this ? We have been watching and is very good,but also very graphic,and borders along ridiculous even for sci fi. Hubby watches almost non stop . Be the time you get to Season 2, you think you have seen it all - nope. It gets really redundant in some areas and more gruesome. What started out as Werewolf flick turns into every imaginable monster you can think you.
    It takes a lot to hold my interest and have me set thru a - I gotta go t o the bathroom mode. However as of today I am backing off, as he watches very intently . There is just so much blood and guts, i can watch.
    In small doses this can be good watch- but it is Not for any kiddies under 16 at all, even that is questionable.
    Sex, and gore..however very very little cursing at all.
    If you have watched what do you think? If you are going to watch - I warned you.

Faye Fox likes this.
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't watch anything fantasy with gore. I have seen too much of it for real in my life and life is too short to watch made-up stories of gore just for entertainment when the gore is the highlight of the show. I will take the sex and excessive cursing any day over horrific violence.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank goodness he finished that series! I dislike redundancy no matter what it is.