Texas Open 100%

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

upload_2021-3-7_16-4-37.png
    Still going to wear mine around people I do not know.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I think this is premature and is just going to cause more trouble between the maskers vs non-maskers. I seldom leave my house except to go to a medical appointment, so not a blip on my radar.

Ruby Begonia and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  4. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Watch for a new surge of positives coming soon to Texas.

No mask...no protection.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They can crank the tests up or down. With a cycle rate above 36 cycles it is useless [Quote Dr Fauci] but when they want a lot of cases they crank it up to 40 cycles. So they can make false cases any time they want

6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, just like the masks never reduced the infection rate,
    whenever
    the death rate dropped to zero zomplace for 2 weeks or so,
    "they" (the ones in power with bad motives and wanting to deceive the gullible)
    would just offer $1500 or some other sum to people (due to the hardship of the fake virus),
    so the people would be tested by the hundreds
    and with so many false positives occurring, they got a huge increase in the spread of the virus right away by those rigged statistics,
    and THE PEOPLE WERE HAPPY - they had NO SYMPTOMS, and got A LOT OF MONEY (a bribe).

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

We have been open for months now with no mask requirement. Cases have not risen and there have been no conflict between those who choose masks and those who do not in public arenas. We one guy at church who is a mask Nazi and will not attend services in which not all attendees are masked, and he yells at anyone not masked. He is the only one I have witnessed with that attitude here. I have noticed, however, that you will get laughed at if you enter an auto parts store with a mask on. I wear a mask if the business requests it, and I generally don't wear a mask where it is not requested unless it is crowded and I can't keep a distance between myself and others. I don't feel masks offer much, if any, protection, but I think distance DOES offer some protection. I haven't seen that anyone has determined the MID (Minimum Effective Dose) for this virus yet, and with several strains of different infectivity being found, it may never be determined. This was discussed among virologists at the beginning of the pandemic, but no consensus was achieved since it is so difficult to do with a virus. Many of the precautions recommended are drawn from those that apply to bacterial diseases.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As with election results, actual numbers don't figure into it.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes Ken just explaining the fraud in case someone missed it

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Well I don't have the webpage reference at hand now, but saw it a day or more past - to show that the so-called bacteria or virus does not cause the disease, he drank a jar full of the so-called pathogen, and no harm befell him , no disease, nothing at all. This was proven countless times since Bechamp, and more recently in the webpage/pdf online "dimantling the virus theory" which I think shows the normal medical protocol/ methodology for determining and proving something is causing a disease.

So far, no one has shown that any virus is causing problems, other than the theory on paper supporting the multi-trillion dollar profits/budget of the ones perpetrating the fraud.

No member, active or inactive, no poster, no doctor, no virologist anywhere in the world has shown a virus causing problems, nor isolated it, not even by the routine ama cdc fda protocols required to do so, as if.

No methodology has shown that any virus is causing the pandemic.

No member of the forum , nor any reference , has been given - no evidence at all. Ever.

Meanwhile, it (the virus theory) was disproven many many times with rigourous scientific and medical procedures, electron and other microscopy, medical and scientific studies and methods all show that no virus is 'at fault'/ no virus is causing the illnesses,
    and nothing at all has been dangerous to over 80% of the population -
    OOPS - no pathogen has been dangerous , that is...
    the USA, AMA, CDC, and FDA have been dangerous, yes, and caused much harm and cost trillions of dollars.
    The breathing helpers that cost over $17,000.00 each have caused a 50% fatality ,
    the crime and drug use and sexual abuse and other crime has increased substantially , (over 30% I think),
    and death and harm and illness from other already know things that could have been taken care of if it were not for the false pandemic measures
    increased greatly wherever the false pandemic measures were instituted and enforced, afaik.
    Even infections increased in every city where a mask mandate was put in place, because of the mask mandate and other measures that were inappropriately put in place.

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

All I can say is if you get a disease, refuse all antibiotic and antiviral therapy. I don't know what it means to drink a jar full of pathogen. A jar full of virus would be impossible unless it were diluted A LOT. A jar full of bacteria could conceivably be accumulated, but I suspect that the jar was killed (bacteria) or inactivated (virus).

Inactivated virus is impossible to identify with amplification technology, so whatever technology is to be used with viruses doesn't differentiate between viable (potentially disease-causing) and non-viable (incapable of causing disease). If your website person consumed a jarful of Ebola virus that was viable, I can guarantee he/she is "no longer viable."

12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

That's the state line (what they want you to believe).

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Once again, does every thread that deals with the coronavirus have to devolve into the same old arguments? You're either going to believe what you're told or you're not, so the arguments aren't particularly useful, to begin with. More significantly, though, we have dozens of threads here where we can make the same tired old arguments, on both sides, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, this thread is about Texas opening up. Since Mississippi is mentioned in the OP, the subject of states or countries opening up would be on-topic, but let's try to confine our comments to the subject of opening up, not requiring masks, and so on. I don't want every virus thread to be nothing more than a repeat of every other virus thread since that's pointless.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2021
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Fixed it for ya. ;)

And this is going to be interesting. If there is no new surge, will it be looked and reported objectively? Or will we hear nothing of it...

And I wonder if the Fed is gonna step in and stop it.

Don Alaska likes this.